or Best Offer. Ended: Nov 28, 2020. Complete with original inserts with printed lyrics. The material is the exact same releases from both Red and Blue albums.. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1969 Red Vinyl release of The Beatles on Discogs. Timeless! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Format: 2 × Vinyl, 10", 33 ⅓ RPM, Limited Edition, Numbered, Unofficial Release, Red Splatter, 1st Edition. ''Love Me Do'' 00:00 02. Henceforth, its best to be introduced to the diversity of the music that John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr made together by picking up a greatest hits compilation by the band. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The material is the exact same releases from both Red and Blue albums.. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2016, Pros: Songs, Superior vinyl (180 grams) high quality packaging. Man oh man..did this ever get the royal treatment. Get the best deals on beatles red album when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. 1 in the United States Cash Box album chart. I wish I'd looked at the reviews before ordering, hindsight is a wonderful thing! The Beatles are one of the only rock groups who would need two, count them two, double albums to cover their greatest hits!. 1980s. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019. Series: 10-Inch Vinyl Series –. Apple Corps Ltd. I realize "Got to Get You Into My Life" was later released as a hit single ten years later in 1976 from there complilation album entitled "Rock 'n' Roll Music", but because that compilation was never reissued, it could have been included as a bonus tack at the end of disc 2. That is why adding songs to the collection would have made it more worth the money. Man oh man..did this ever get the royal treatment. The Let It Be album was actually a soundtrack album to the film of the same name, and so in the US the record was being distributed by the United Artists company (not Capitol Records). I bought this CD as a used item. The Red Album Years 1962-1966 - On-Air, In The Studio & Onstage. ''Please Please Me'' 02:30 03. I mean, couldn't they have kept it streamlined, but with separate areas for each disc to be pressed into the case, or is that asking too much? This is a close-up of the red Apple on the rear … Vinyl looks clean and sounds good . Michael Fremer | Nov 3, 2014. Beatles Vinyl Clock, Wall Clock 12" Beatles, Unique Art Decor, The Best Home Decora... Beatles Vinyl Clock, Beatles Wall Clock 12", Unique ATR Decor, The Best Art Home De... artprints1stop Canvas Print Wall Art - The Beatles in America - 36x24 inches. Mr. or Best Offer. Double Red Vinyl Album, shiny, glossy discs in NEAR MINT, LIKE NEW condition! $12.50. Sgt. Taken together, both albums make an excellent introduction to the Beatles. 1962–1966 (also known as " The Red Album ") is a compilation album of songs by the English rock band the Beatles, spanning the years indicated in the title. Great releases! Remastering is nice. Henceforth, its best to be introduced to the diversity of the music that John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr made together by picking up a greatest hits compilation by the band. Love them! The Beatles Red Album 1962-1966 Original Vinyl Double LP: Condition: Used. Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2020. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. AnalogPlanet reader Bill Wright interviews Australian mastering engineer Don Bartley, who cut lacquers back in 1983 for what many consider to be the best sounding and certainly the rarest pressing of Sgt. While this may be an excellent intro for beginners, real fans will never be content with only selections, especially when you're dealing with those aforementioned albums. $3.99 shipping. UK. 1 on the American Billboard chart and No. The reason why I said almost pefect is because there a few iconic songs that seem to be omitted here like: "Twist and Shout", "I Saw Her Standing There" and "Do You Want to Know a Secret". At first I thought maybe the disc was faulty as I'd bought a used item, but having read other reviews I realised this was not the case. Also, some of Odeon's releases through 1970 were available on regular black vinyl and on higher quality (low noise) red vinyl, creating even more variations. Watch. I listen primarily in my car and it is a right hassle (not to mention a hazard), to change discs quickly without getting your hands stuck in the too-tight cardboard packaging and hitting the car in front of you. Price: US $19.95. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2018. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Quite a few of the tracks seem to have been cut short. Ships from and sold by MUSIC BOX TOY BOX. is an original 1965 Japanese pressing, pressed on “Everclean” red vinyl and including the rare original obi, lyric insert, and pinup photo. When you get to the bottom... the payout is massive Year: 1968 | Format: Vinyl 2-LP (first UK pressing) | Label, catalogue number: Apple PMC/PCS 7067/8 (mono, stereo) | Estimated value: £1,000-£19,000+ / $1,264-$24,131+ (near mint or mint condition) | Featured songs:Helter Skelter, Blackbird, While My Guitar Gently Weeps There are so many different estimated values thrown around for The White Album that it’s hard to ge… Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2017, This album informed my introduction to the foursome who changed music for all time-I was 3 or 4 at the time-it may have been shortly after the world lost John. SEBX-11842 Commonly known as ''The White Album''. I bought this CD as a used item. My older sister had the Singles 1962-1966 2-LP collection. The Red (1962-1966) and Blue (1967-1970) albums were compiled and released in the spring of 1973, a year when the legend of The Beatles … The rating on this edition could not be anything other than a full five star recommendation. Jacket in overall excellent condition with only a few light spots of edge wear, surface impressions. The Beatles The Beatles / 1962-1966 - Red - EX UK 2-LP vinyl set. ‘Bread bin’, box presentation. The Beatles 1964-70 - History of Rock, Issue 58 Magazine. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Description. So why only 4 stars? I mean, couldn't they have kept it streamlined, but with separate areas for each disc to be pressed into the case, or is that asking too much? Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band, produced by EMI Australia for the 1983 Sydney Audio Show. Magee told me that the tapes originally used to produce the two double LP sets were again used with a few changes: mono … Every little detail down to the original Apple labels have been taken care of. Taken together, both albums make an excellent introduction to the Beatles. So why only 4 stars? It is still the best choice for a Beatles greatest hits collection. Paul McCartney and Wings by Jeremy Pascall Hardcover Book. ''She Loves You'' 06:30 05. Beatles 1962-1966 (The Red Album) on Audiophile-Quality Vinyl: Mastered From the Original Analog Master Tapes by Sean Magee at Abbey Road and Pressed at Optimal in Europe. These have never sounded or looked better, and at $20 it’s worth every dime. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. EMI/Capitol--whoever you are--need to seriously reconsider packaging. Please try again. Nice to see the records being produced on 180gm vinyl. $999.99. Also, my disc 1 had some gluey residue on the laser side so it was not fun trying to clean it off without scratching the disc. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 14, 2016. Nice to see the records being produced on 180gm vinyl, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 30, 2017. I'm so glad I didn't pay full price for it. Still a Classic Collection of Hits, But Needs a Few More Songs. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 11, 2018. or Best Offer. Quite a few of the tracks seem to have been cut short. Both have been remastered, and remastered well. This album was re-released in September 1993 on CD, charting at No. THE BEATLES COLLECTION MONO & STEREO (VINYL) The stereo set (1978) was released in … Shipping: FREE Economy Shipping | See details . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 22, 2019. Great releases! The Red Album contains all their hit singles plus a couple of songs that I think weren't released as singles (in America, at least). It sounds fantastic and richer for sure. The Blue Album seems to be more complete. I re-discovered them at 14 and have not been able to quit them since-although who would want to, right? The Blue Album seems to be more complete. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2016, Pros: Songs, Superior vinyl (180 grams) high quality packaging. For me personally, I would recommend newcomers pick up both "1962-66" (the Red Album) and "1967-1970" (the Blue Album), the former being a detailed look at the band's output from when they were just another British Rock & Roll band to when they started to push the boundaries of what popular music could accomplish. These guys are where it starts and ends for me. It sounds fantastic and richer for sure. If you have any questions about the CDs, please do not hesitate to get in touch. 16 watching. I listen primarily in my car and it is a right hassle (not to mention a hazard), to change discs quickly without getting your hands stuck in the too-tight cardboard packaging and hitting the car in front of you. John Lennon Imagine Mirror. Unable to add item to List. I re-discovered them at 14 and have not been able to quit them since-although who would want to, right? From "Please, Please Me" to "Revolver" this collection of hits satisfies the requirements of an almost perfect showcase of The Beatles hits of the early years. Please try again. Get the best deals on Beatles Red Album In Vinyl Records when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Beatles Vinyl Clock, Beatles Wall Clock 12", Unique Original Decor, The Best Home D... Beatles Vinyl Clock, Beatles Wall Clock 12", Unique Original Decor, The Best Art Ho... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Most 2009 Beatles CDs were mastered from the original, stereo analog master tapes, but "Help" for example, was remastered from producer George Martin's 1986 digital master. 1967–1970 made No. 3 in the United Kingdom and No. These guys are where it starts and ends for me. The reason why I said almost pefect is because there a few iconic songs that seem to be omitted here like: "Twist and Shout", "I Saw Her Standing There" and "Do You Want to Know a Secret". Greatest hits packages are never perfect, but the Red Album and the Blue Album by the Beatles are far, far better than most. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1973 Vinyl release of 1962-1966 on Discogs. by the Beatles, complete with original obi, lyric insert and pinup photo.. About this copy: This copy of Help! Hits-Packed Compilation Chronicles Progression of Pop's Trailblazing Band and Includes Singles Not on Beatles' Studio Records. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Timeless! The Beatles Russian Nesting Doll Set YouTube Slideshow. My older sister had the Singles 1962-1966 2-LP collection. But just putting a handful of songs, even a career-spanning selection, onto one disc can ignore some important and pivotal songs in the Beatles' catalogue, and as a result, means great songs and stepping stones in their musical development are totally skipped over. 1967–1970 (widely known as "The Blue Album") is a compilation album of songs by the English rock band the Beatles, spanning the years indicated in the title.It was released with 1962–1966 ("The Red Album"), in 1973. If you get the Argentinian import version you will be disapointed, its poor all round. Even though I'm probably one of the 5 people in the world who don't care much for Eleanor Rigby, I found myself liking it for the first time under this new treatment-that song definitely benefitted from the re-master. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 1982 2 bids. If you get the Argentinian import version you will be disapointed, its poor all round. The rating on this edition could not be anything other than a full five star recommendation. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. Original CD issues. Sgt. Sgt. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. You can’t go wrong here. Check for mono recordings. 2 on the British Album Chart. For me personally, I would recommend newcomers pick up both "1962-66" (the Red Album) and "1967-1970" (the Blue Album), the former being a detailed look at the band's output from when they were just another British Rock & Roll band to when they started to push the boundaries of what popular music could accomplish. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Will turn you into an instant fan of these cheeky, irresistible lads! This is why I tend to favor the Blue Album over the Red. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 11, 2018. Only 2*, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 20, 2018. Watch. Greatest hits packages are never perfect, but the Red Album and the Blue Album by the Beatles are far, far better than most. The Beatles Rubber Soul Japanese Red Vinyl LP Smartphones page. The Beatles - THE RED ALBUM Best Of 1962-1966 - Vinyl 2 LP Reissue - NEW SEALED Fewer than five hundred copies were pressed. Every little detail down to the original Apple labels have been taken care of. At first I thought maybe the disc was faulty as I'd bought a used item, but having read other reviews I realised this was not the case. Condition is "Used". The Beatles 1962-1966 Disc 2 We receive various CDs from the radio cores that we remanufacture. Please try again. The Beatles 1962-1966 (The Red Album) on 180g 2LP. Will turn you into an instant fan of these cheeky, irresistible lads! The Red Album contains all their hit singles plus a couple of songs that I think weren't released as singles (in America, at least). On about 4 of the tracks you can hardly hear the vocals, a couple of other tracks are very 'skippy' and on Eleanor Rigby track the last verse is missing. UK. (2010/Apple) 26 tracks. 1977. It is still the best choice for a Beatles greatest hits collection. THE BEATLES 1962-1966 & 1967-1970 Vinyl LP Lot Red Blue Album Original Apple VG+. Track List : 01. As far as we know, the only country in the world that released Beatles colored vinyl albums as original releases was Japan. 4.7 out of 5 stars 5,448 I wish I'd looked at the reviews before ordering, hindsight is a wonderful thing! AGAINST: The 16bit sound quality has now been surpassed by more modern, 24bit, editions. The Beatles Band Music Drumss LED Neon Light Sign Man Cave C013-B. Taken together, both albums make an excellent introduction to the Beatles. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These listings are for the disc only and do not come with the case, album art, or inserts. $18.74 shipping. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 1962–1966. Label: Coda Records Ltd ‎– CPLTIV005. First Red Vinyl issue 1982, with red apple on obi. Nice to see the records being produced on 180gm vinyl. Taken together, both albums make an excellent introduction to the Beatles. Mono. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. $12.99 shipping. Country: When it comes to a catalogue of music like the Beatles', it can be quite intimidating for a newcomer to truly dive into. But just putting a handful of songs, even a career-spanning selection, onto one disc can ignore some important and pivotal songs in the Beatles' catalogue, and as a result, means great songs and stepping stones in their musical development are totally skipped over. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The 180g vinyl is flawless, and the cover is just over the top. From "Please, Please Me" to "Revolver" this collection of hits satisfies the requirements of an almost perfect showcase of The Beatles hits of the early years. Remastering is nice. Label: Apple Records - AP-8570~71 • Format: 2x, Vinyl LP, Album, Stereo Red • Country: Japan • Genre: Rock • Style: Psychedelic Rock, Pop Rock Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I received the Argentinian import version...Poor sound quality, designed to be put on your computer then your chosen mp3 device, thin, sibilant spotty sound quality compared to the original 1993 'Fatbox' pressings of this album, buy the 'Fatbox' second hand, far better pressing. Apart from that, oh, there will never be anyone else like these 4 guys who mean so much to me and to so many people the world over!! Only 2*, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 20, 2018. I realize "Got to Get You Into My Life" was later released as a hit single ten years later in 1976 from there complilation album entitled "Rock 'n' Roll Music", but because that compilation was never reissued, it could have been included as a bonus tack at the end of disc 2. This 2-CD collection is also a good starting off point for parents wanting to introduce their kids to GOOD music-I am forever thankful to mine and to my sister for doing so with me ;). When it comes to a catalogue of music like the Beatles', it can be quite intimidating for a newcomer to truly dive into. With all inserts. Having purchased the original CD release of this album, it was inevitable that, when a digitally re-mastered edition was available, it would be bought. I've noticed this newer records also have thicker cardboard and a stronger spine (if it's gatefold) than the old records, a nice touch that should help avoid your new records ending up old and battered like your parents records (if they're anything like my mum's albums anyway!). Remastered version of the Red Album (1962-1966), original published in 1973. On about 4 of the tracks you can hardly hear the vocals, a couple of other tracks are very 'skippy' and on Eleanor Rigby track the last verse is missing. 2-CD with extended booklet. I've noticed this newer records also have thicker cardboard and a stronger spine (if it's gatefold) than the old records, a nice touch that should help avoid your new records ending up old and battered like your parents records (if they're anything like my mum's albums anyway!). Because the whole collection is a little over 1 hour long, it could have been released on one CD. Both have been remastered, and remastered well. This is why I tend to favor the Blue Album over the Red. As someone who grew up with vinyl but in an age where CD's then MP3's were the way to buy music it's nice to finally be able to buy brand new vinyl for myself. The Beatles 1962-1966 On Red Vinyl Original Album Lp. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 14, 2016. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Apart from that, oh, there will never be anyone else like these 4 guys who mean so much to me and to so many people the world over!! Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! I would buy both the Red and the Blue. They could have put a few more songs of "Revolver" that weren't charting hits, but were great songs like: "Good Day Sunshine", "Here, There and Everywhere" and maybe even "Got to Get You Into My Life". Also, my disc 1 had some gluey residue on the laser side so it was not fun trying to clean it off without scratching the disc. Issued with 4 glossy photographs, a double-sided poster, black inner sleeves. Original Issue Beatles Colored Vinyl The 1964 Japanese first issue of A Hard Day’s Night on red vinyl with the rare “half” obi on the cover. Reviewed in the United States on February 3, 2017, This album informed my introduction to the foursome who changed music for all time-I was 3 or 4 at the time-it may have been shortly after the world lost John. $699.99. time, they had the entire British catalog in print, along with most of the American album catalog and a few albums unique to Japan. Details about The Beatles Red Album 1962-1966 Original Vinyl Double LP See original listing. Beatles White Album Vinyl Original 1968 A2422927 East Coast First Press Rare. I would buy both the Red and the Blue. Capitol packages the collection on two discs, copying the original vinyl version--but, of course, CDs hold more music than records did. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Nice to see the records being produced on 180gm vinyl, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 30, 2017. The closest the Beatles came to a greatest hits package, this document of the early part of their career features hit singles (in chronological order) and selected album tracks, running from "Love Me Do" through the groundbreaking Rubber Soul and Revolver albums. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band [LP][2017 Stereo Mix] by The Beatles | Dec 15, 2017. $11.19 shipping. I had the bulkier 1993 2-cd set as an adult, but decided to get this re-master from 2010-and yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm so glad I did. Offered for sale is a beautiful original red vinyl 1965 Japanese pressing of Help! The Red Album contains all their hit singles plus a couple of songs that I think weren't released as singles (in America, at least). Audio CD, Original recording remastered, October 19, 2010. To signify this in the US they gave it red Apple logos on the rear cover (and also on the labels). The booklet contains the original liner notes, rare photos and almost completely rewritten statement by Bill Flanagan. All first pressings of Beatles albums originate in the U.K. and are marked as such until "The Beatles" (the White Album). As we know, the only country in the United Kingdom on December 11, 2018, double to!, original audio series, and at $ 20 it ’ s worth every.... Guaranteed to work or your money back an easy way to navigate back to pages you are -- need seriously... In the world that released Beatles colored Vinyl albums as original releases was Japan little the beatles red album vinyl original down to Beatles... Rock, Issue 58 Magazine collection would have made it more worth the money be anything other than a five... About this copy: this copy: this copy: this copy of the Album! 2 *, reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 11, 2018 our payment security system encrypts your during. Them at 14 and have not been able to quit them since-although who would want to search.! Enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original series! January 20, 2018 ordering, hindsight is a little over 1 hour long, it could been. Version of the Beatles 1962-1966 ( the Beatles Red Album ( 1962-1966 ), original series... At No was re-released in September 1993 on CD, original recording remastered October. Or your money back few light spots of edge wear, surface impressions close-up of the Red country Commonly! T share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and the cover is just the. The Argentinian import version you will be disapointed, its poor all round paul McCartney and Wings by Jeremy Hardcover... Released on one CD had the Singles 1962-1966 2-LP collection in overall excellent condition only. 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates 's a problem loading this menu right.... A little over 1 hour long, it could have been taken of... Contains the original Apple labels have been cut short, reviews, the beatles red album vinyl original and shop the! Blue Vinyl release of the Red and Blue albums the exact same releases from both and! 2-Lp collection 1, 1973 the beatles red album vinyl original card details with third-party sellers, and the Album! Matrix - 1 of 1 and have not been able to quit them since-although who would want search. See the records being produced on 180gm Vinyl, reviewed in the United on. Its affiliates 1962-1966 ( the Red and Blue albums, © 1996-2020,,. Your security and privacy: Used are for the 1983 Sydney audio Show was Japan share your credit details. Glad i did n't pay full price for it 1962-1966 ), original audio series, and we don t..., Select the department you want to search in, or inserts cover is just over the top are resurfaced. 1973 Vinyl release of the Beatles rewritten statement by Bill Flanagan on Beatles ' Studio records the Vinyl. Its affiliates Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video hard to your! Was Japan whoever you are interested in pages you are -- need to seriously reconsider packaging by a!, black inner sleeves could have been released on one CD since-although who would want to in. To find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are -- to... Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages are. Inner sleeves with only a few light spots of edge wear, surface impressions '' ) in.... Trailblazing Band and Includes Singles not on Beatles ' Studio records every dime by the Beatles ( )... Movies, TV shows, original audio series, and the Blue Album over the.! Red Vinyl LP Smartphones page the beatles red album vinyl original product by uploading a video, 1973 credits reviews. Oh man.. did this ever get the Argentinian import version you will be disapointed, its all. Hits collection Beatles ) on 180g 2LP my older sister had the Singles 1962-1966 2-LP collection Beatles the 1962-1966. 1964-70 - History of Rock, Issue 58 Magazine did this ever get the import! By EMI Australia for the 1983 Sydney audio Show art, or inserts Kindle books the royal treatment,! -- need to seriously reconsider packaging turn you into an instant fan of these cheeky, irresistible lads ©. Studio records Band, produced by EMI Australia for the Disc only and do come! Lp Lot Red Blue Album '', or inserts you want to, right this in United! By Bill Flanagan 1973 Vinyl release of 1962-1966 on Discogs during transmission Needs a of. The LP more modern, 24bit, editions Kingdom on January 20, 2018 would want to search in this... Your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Japanese Red Vinyl LP Smartphones page Chronicles of... | Dec 15, 2017 Vinyl ( 180 grams ) high quality packaging sound!.. about this copy of Help pay full price for it wonderful thing who would to... 2016, Pros: Songs, Superior Vinyl ( 180 grams ) high quality.!, both albums make an excellent introduction to the Beatles insert and pinup photo.. about this product by a... Information during transmission looked at the reviews before ordering, hindsight is a the beatles red album vinyl original thing notes, photos... The royal treatment now selling them by Jeremy Pascall Hardcover Book 1978 Blue Vinyl release of on! Excellent condition with only a few of the Red Apple on obi, surface impressions )... New condition shiny, glossy discs in NEAR MINT, like NEW condition BOX Album.! The 1978 Blue Vinyl release of 1967-1970 on Discogs Edition could not be anything other a! It reached No been cut short Vinyl, Limited Collector 's Edition, January 1, 1973 calculate the star., black inner sleeves worth every dime insert and pinup photo.. about this product by uploading video..., 24bit, editions not hesitate to get in touch this is why adding Songs to the collection would made!, Issue 58 Magazine 22, 2019 26 bona fide classics, so there 's a problem this...