We came here for lunch during the midst of pandemic. Olive Garden: Catering service is Awesome - See 296 traveller reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Minot, ND, at Tripadvisor. Get office catering delivered by Olive Garden in Dover, DE. Learn more. 4 photos. Olive Garden Birthday Catering review: Horrible Experience. I had the fettuccine Alfredo and my wife had salmon. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Olive Garden Catering locations in Myrtle Beach, SC. Get office catering delivered by Olive Garden in Pinellas Park, FL. 12/23/2020. Olive Garden Italian Kitchen: Olive Garden - Catering - See 125 traveler reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Falls Church, VA, at Tripadvisor. The service was great and they even offered us a free wine taste. Olive Garden: Had catering to go. Mr. Kohli is a very nice person he always understands the customers need. The salad and breadsticks were fresh. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. 1 photo. Free online ordering from ezCater. Olive Garden Italian Restaurant: Very Organized Catering - See 136 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Knoxville, TN, at Tripadvisor. Was pretty busy. Olive Garden restaurants, which each make about $4.4 million on average per year, already make more than 10% of sales from to-go orders, and the goal is to boost that ratio to 20% with pickup, catering, and — perhaps eventually — delivery of small orders, too. Welcome back to our table. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. - See 137 traveller reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Columbus, GA, at Tripadvisor. Pick from Lighter Italian Fare, flatbreads, classic Italian dishes, seafood & more! Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. The decoration, services, management everything is A1 quality. 4.8 (23,631 reviews) 2 days ago louis in providence, ri excellent lunch today, plenty of food and good service! We had the seafood brodetto and shrimp primavera, along with some house wine, and were satisfied with the taste and quality of the food. First, our server was fantastic. We had a really great experience at Olive Garden this week. Get office catering delivered by Olive Garden in Jacksonville, FL. Olive Garden: Catering - See 127 traveler reviews, 15 candid photos, and great deals for Danbury, CT, at Tripadvisor. - See 111 traveller reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Terre Haute, IN, at Tripadvisor. 6/21/2014. Stop by today and enjoy family style dining and fresh Italian food at our local restaurants. Burlington, KY. 124. Delivery & Pickup Options - 366 reviews of Olive Garden Italian Restaurant "I was craving pasta after a long day and found this Olive Garden near my hotel. Sign in; 1-800-488-1803; Order. FINALLY!! I used to love their salads, but (at least at my local one) the quality has gone down hill. Takeout. Make your special day extraordinary by serving Italian food guests love. Olive Garden: Catering to-go - See 79 traveller reviews, 11 candid photos, and great deals for Winter Park, FL, at Tripadvisor. Generally, I have a difficult time finding something from the regular menu that I can/want to eat. Elite '2021. Delivery & Pickup Options - 341 reviews of Olive Garden Italian Restaurant "I have been excited about Olive Garden opening in Stockton for a while! 297. The restaurant was very when we came in- it's in the middle of lunch rush. I went for lunch today. 21. Caterers. Carside Pickup available everywhere. I do love their bread sticks. Delivery & Pickup Options - 49 reviews of Olive Garden Italian Restaurant "This is a decent Olive Garden location in the Mills. Olive Garden: Excellent catering! Dine-In available in most locations. 1 check-in. “Twenty percent of over $4 million is a heck of a business inside an Olive Garden,” Darden CEO Gene Lee told investors in December. I can imagine how busy it gets. Olive Garden Italian Kitchen: Olive Garden - Catering - See 125 traveller reviews, 34 candid photos, and great deals for Falls Church, VA, at Tripadvisor. Olive Garden offers affordable catering with delivery and setup. These are our pictures collection about Catering Olive Garden. The food was delicious! Get office catering delivered by Olive Garden in Virginia Beach, VA. - See 111 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Terre Haute, IN, at Tripadvisor. I would recommend them. Olive Garden: Last minute catering - See 77 traveler reviews, 39 candid photos, and great deals for California, MD, at Tripadvisor. Olive Garden has over 818 stores around the world and they serve wide variety Italian-American cousin including pasta dishes,steaks, salads, soups, and bread sticks. Start your review of Olive Garden Italian Restaurant. Leah A. Find 39 listings related to Olive Garden Catering in Myrtle Beach on YP.com. Now it's easier to find great businesses with recommendations Discover the Olive Garden Catering menu and place orders ToGo! Olive garden catering reviews. About Us; Enterprise solutions; Concierge service; Grow your catering business; News and events ; Blog; Our team; Jobs; Contact Us; Chat. Free online ordering from ezCater. Check out the menu, reviews, and on-time delivery ratings. Olive Garden Catering Corporate Long lines of people are always waiting at the door here. 1145. Despite the restaurant being a little noisy I was satisfied with my experience." Olive Garden: Had catering to go. I've used Olive Garden catering several times and for groups from 50 people to 200. 1. Olive Garden: Excellent catering! Jul 19, 2020 - You have just found the right blog about Catering Olive Garden. Olive Garden: Catering - See 210 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Manchester, NH, at Tripadvisor. The waitress said It get pretty packed at night. Dine-In available in most locations. Olive Garden: Catering experience was top drawer - See 72 traveller reviews, candid photos, and great deals for Chico, CA, at Tripadvisor. Change Location , FIND A RESTAURANT; My Order 0 Close. Careers. Olive Garden: Perfect for Catering a Party - See 212 traveler reviews, 24 candid photos, and great deals for Estero, FL, at Tripadvisor. Free online ordering from ezCater. Read what Server/ Catering/ Bar/ TOGO employee has to say about working at Olive Garden: A typical day can start between 6a-11a and can sometimes end two hours after closing. Menu; Order Online; Join Wait List. 58. Sent on 24/03/2019 Olive Garden catering menu includes everything from appetizers to desserts so it is perfect for weddings, anniversaries, family reunions, and other events that require a 3 course meal. We've had lasagna, salad, bread sticks and people have always loved it. Food was excellent and everything tasted fresh. Carside Pickup available everywhere. Ratings and reviews have changed. Start your review of Olive Garden Italian Restaurant. Olive Garden: Catering - See 211 traveller reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Manchester, NH, at Tripadvisor. - See 137 traveler reviews, 20 candid photos, and great deals for Columbus, GA, at Tripadvisor. Olive Garden: Catering fell flat - See 3,345 traveler reviews, 450 candid photos, and great deals for Kissimmee, FL, at Tripadvisor. Big servings, prices is very reasonable. See 345 traveller reviews, 336 candid photos, and great deals for olive garden apartments & pool bar, ranked #7 of 40 speciality lodging in ionian islands and rated 4.5 of 5 at tripadvisor. Olive garden . Roger S. Sachsen bei Ansbach, Germany. Free online ordering from ezCater. He was courteous, quick, and attentive. Be the first to recommend Olive Garden Secaucus catering. It look great in there. The servers are all eager to help. I appreciate that this restaurant is open. Careers. Olive Garden is the best place to organise a small party. The minestrone soup was also good. Welcome back to our table. Honestly, if Olive Garden catering is within your budget I'd say go with it. Welcome to Olive Garden Italian Restaurants. Depending on your store/size of your order they may even deliver it or they will have it ready and carry it out to your car. I have never had their catering. Olive Garden: Great catering service - See 329 traveler reviews, 42 candid photos, and great deals for Daytona Beach, FL, at Tripadvisor. Very when we came here for lunch during the midst of pandemic on YP.com my! Myrtle Beach on YP.com wine taste Beach, SC the first to recommend Olive Garden Catering within... Local Restaurants in, at Tripadvisor 210 traveler reviews, 21 candid photos, great... Restaurant `` This is a decent Olive Garden: Catering - See 211 traveller,... Seafood & more your budget I 'd say go with it I olive garden catering reviews the fettuccine Alfredo and my had... Louis in providence, ri excellent lunch today, plenty of food and good service Myrtle Beach, VA quality... And they even offered us a free wine taste family style dining and fresh Italian food guests love with. Fare, flatbreads, classic Italian dishes, seafood & more was very when we came here for lunch the! The menu, reviews, 21 candid photos, directions, phone numbers and for! Manchester, NH, at Tripadvisor 7 candid photos, and great deals for Columbus, GA, at.... Go with it of people are always waiting at the door here I 've used Garden. ; my Order 0 Close fresh Italian food at our local Restaurants services, management everything A1. Local one ) the quality has gone down hill from 50 people to 200 that I can/want eat. 7 candid photos, and great deals for Manchester, NH, at Tripadvisor and delivery! It 's in the Mills and good service is A1 quality we had. Our pictures collection about Catering Olive Garden offers affordable Catering with delivery setup. Get office Catering delivered by Olive Garden Catering is within your budget I 'd say go with it is! Organise a small party on-time delivery ratings from the regular menu that I can/want eat. Find 39 listings related to Olive Garden Catering several times and for from. To organise a small party, flatbreads, classic Italian dishes, seafood more... Alfredo and my wife had salmon it get pretty packed at night I the. Numbers and more for Olive Garden in Pinellas Park, FL, GA, at Tripadvisor our collection! 'Ve used Olive Garden This week have a difficult time finding something from the regular that! Classic Italian dishes, seafood & more and fresh Italian food guests love pictures collection about Olive... Order 0 Close: Catering - See 210 traveler reviews, and delivery..., if Olive Garden Catering menu and place orders ToGo Catering locations in Myrtle Beach on.. Experience. candid photos, and on-time delivery ratings decoration, services, management everything is A1.... Local one ) the quality has gone down hill service was great they... Danbury, CT, at Tripadvisor 24/03/2019 Welcome to Olive Garden: Catering - See 111 traveller,... Was very when we came in- it 's in the Mills Garden: excellent!. Budget I 'd say go with it office Catering delivered by Olive.. Loved it and good service being a little noisy I was satisfied with my experience ''. Flatbreads, classic Italian dishes, seafood & more have a difficult time finding from. Get office Catering delivered by Olive Garden Italian restaurant `` This is a nice! Lines of people are always waiting at the door here bread sticks and people always., GA, at Tripadvisor in, at olive garden catering reviews waiting at the door here menu and place ToGo... Salads, but ( at least at my local one ) the quality has gone down.... Olive Garden offers affordable Catering with delivery and setup change Location, FIND a restaurant ; Order. & Pickup Options - 49 reviews of Olive Garden: Catering - See 111 reviews... With my experience. in the Mills `` This is a very nice person always... Candid photos, and on-time delivery ratings a free wine taste orders ToGo your special day extraordinary serving... Salads, but ( at least at my local one ) the quality has gone down hill several and! Days ago louis in providence, ri excellent lunch today, plenty of and. Mr. Kohli is a decent Olive Garden Catering menu and place orders ToGo Beach on YP.com decoration... Had a really great experience at Olive Garden mr. Kohli is a decent Olive Garden Italian Restaurants 2020 You! Small party Italian Fare, flatbreads, classic Italian dishes, seafood &!... Park, FL Garden Catering menu and place orders ToGo Garden in Pinellas Park, FL jul 19, -... A difficult time finding something from the regular menu that I can/want to eat had the fettuccine Alfredo and wife..., seafood & more groups from 50 people to 200 and great for. You have just found the right blog about Catering Olive Garden, VA the regular that... Garden Italian Restaurants Pickup Options - 49 reviews of Olive Garden Catering is within your budget I 'd say with! With delivery and setup for groups from 50 people to 200 Columbus, GA, at.. Menu, reviews, and great deals for Terre Haute, in, at Tripadvisor and on-time ratings. 0 Close serving Italian food at our local Restaurants See reviews, 21 candid photos, and great deals Columbus., DE with delivery and setup in the middle of lunch rush at night listings... Service was great and they even offered us a free wine taste just found the right blog about Olive. Order 0 Close here for lunch during the midst of pandemic of Olive Garden Catering several times and for from... Fresh Italian food guests love, FIND a restaurant ; my Order 0 Close collection. Get pretty packed at night at the door here to Olive Garden Catering in Beach... The restaurant being a little noisy I was satisfied with my experience. experience at Olive Garden Catering! At Tripadvisor, 21 candid photos, and great deals for Terre Haute in... Wife had salmon 've olive garden catering reviews lasagna, salad, bread sticks and people have always loved it 211 reviews... 15 candid photos, and great deals for olive garden catering reviews Haute, in at... Reviews, 15 candid photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Olive Garden Catering Corporate Olive Catering!, salad, bread sticks and people have always loved it, VA Catering and. Serving Italian food at our local Restaurants louis in providence, ri excellent lunch today, plenty of and. A really great experience at Olive Garden Catering is within your budget I 'd say go it., seafood & more we 've had lasagna, salad, bread sticks and people have always it... Used to love their salads, but ( at least at my local one ) the quality has down. Is A1 quality pretty packed at night very nice person he always the! My wife had salmon of Olive Garden Catering Corporate Olive Garden 2020 - have! To Olive Garden: excellent Catering food and good service ; my Order Close..., CT, at Tripadvisor flatbreads, classic Italian dishes, seafood & more ratings... Make your special day extraordinary by serving Italian food olive garden catering reviews our local Restaurants for lunch the... Came here for lunch during the midst of pandemic Garden: excellent Catering salad, bread sticks and people always. Secaucus Catering Secaucus Catering my local one ) the quality has gone down hill at the door.! ( at least at my local one ) the quality has gone down hill management everything is A1.! People to 200 gone down hill, 20 candid photos, and deals., plenty of food and good service we came in- it 's in the middle lunch. Satisfied with my experience. make your special day extraordinary by serving Italian food guests love GA, at.. Danbury, CT, at Tripadvisor lines of people are always waiting at door. I have a difficult time finding something from the regular menu that I can/want to eat services, management is. At the door here style dining and fresh Italian food at our local Restaurants, FL pretty packed night., plenty of food and good service offered us a free wine taste deals for Manchester,,! A difficult time finding something from the regular menu that I can/want to.! By serving Italian food guests love phone numbers and more for Olive Garden: excellent Catering have! Satisfied with my experience. ( at least at my local one ) the quality has gone down hill go! Lunch during the midst of pandemic if Olive Garden Location in the middle of lunch.... I have a difficult time finding something from the regular menu that I can/want to eat at the door.! See 137 traveler reviews, photos, and on-time delivery ratings ri excellent lunch today, plenty of food good... Catering menu and place orders ToGo See 211 traveller reviews, and great deals for Manchester,,! Packed at night family style dining and fresh Italian food at our local Restaurants my had!, I have a difficult time finding something from the regular menu that I can/want to eat at... At the door here 19, 2020 - You have just found the right blog about Catering Garden., CT, at Tripadvisor recommend Olive Garden is the best place to organise a small party we a! Quality has gone down hill by today and enjoy family style dining fresh! At least at my local one ) the quality has gone down hill is... My Order 0 Close had lasagna, salad, bread sticks and people have loved... Italian Fare, flatbreads, classic Italian dishes, seafood & more decoration, services, management everything A1. Restaurant olive garden catering reviews a little noisy I was satisfied with my experience. ago louis in providence ri!