After you shower off the excess product, its recommended to avoid perspiration or submerging body in water during the time it takes for the tan to develop. It develops in 2 hours and then you’re good to go. Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Mousse in medium is my favorite Loving Tan product as it is super easy to apply with a ready to wear bronzer, and it gives me a natural but not too dark color. Develops into a deeper, dark tan within 2 hours Easy application Streak free active blend No parabens or alcohol Large 200mL size Loving Tan is not tested on animals HOW TO USE Apply moisturiser liberally to … For the darkest tan leave the foam on the skin for 2-3 hours. For a girl who has never self tanned before, Loving Tan has hooked me on it and is the perfect easy to use product with an amazing natural color! St Tropez vs Loving Tan Review. Loving Tan 2 Hr Express Medium Self Tanning Mousse. Have you tried Loving Tan? The color guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time. Well, not quite that simple. Please note we do everything we can to ensure your order is sent as quickly as possible (either the same or the next business day), however, there may be the occasional customs or courier delay which is out of our control which may affect your delivery time frame. Not cons. It has a light fragrant smell, I can’t put my finger on exactly what it smells like. $39.95 USD. Wait for Your Tan to Develop. It has such a beautiful, natural color. It may be cloudy everyday this month, but I’m he, MAJOR SALE ALERT It’s the last week for, New Year = New Name!I decided that it’s fina, IT’S LIVE! he-shi Ultra Dark Express Liquid Tan… The tan can emerge up to 24 hours after you tan, and the risk of burning is greatly increased. Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. ... loving tan 2 hour express bondi sands face tan But, i like to fake tan often and I like to start with a fresh clean base. Using circular motions, apply mousse directly to your body, blending as you go to ensure even coverage. I suggest wearing clothing to cover the areas you self-tanned while it is setting. Loving Tan requires 2 hours while St. Tropez requires a 3 hour (for dark color payoff). Looking for men's clothing trends? How are ratings calculated? Get the best deals for loving tan 2 hour express at eBay.com. The difference between the Deluxe Bronzing mousse and the 2 hour Express mousse is simply the wash off time. It's Million Dollar Tan's famous bronze tan color, in lotion form. In my experience, all of Loving Tan’s products are high quality and worth purchasing! With fool proof colour guide technology, even the fake tanning phobic will achieve smooth, streak-free application with ease. This one is great to use last minute before a night out, or if you just need a quick tan! Loving Tan 2 Hr Express Medium Self Tanning Mousse. The salon-inspired formula behind Loving Tan's 2 HR Express Self Tanning Mousse instantly grants a deep, bronzed glow, then develops into a more intense tan that can be washed off after two hours. If I don’t have a coffee in hand, it’s a glass of red wine! I would shower and exfoliate using the Loving Tan’s Removing & Polishing Glove, apply the 2hr Express and do some cleaning around the house while it sets. However, I find it begins to get patchy after about 5 days, and it’s VERY hard to remove. Let me know in the comments below. Go over places that need blending. Loving Tan 2 Hour Express impressed me so I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. The lightweight texture is said to offer extra hydration (meaning your tan will stay put for longer) and impart a deep, natural-looking golden glow that dries in seconds. Slay day or night and DRIP GOLD in every light. Real Girls, Real Results. Now in an even bigger size! Dries quickly & no smell! NATURAL OLIVE COLOR Dual active ingredients are used along with only the highest quality ingredients to ensure you achieve the most natural looking tan. The Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse is being offered in three variations, Medium, Dark, and Ultra-Dark. The development time for this tanner is 8 hours, so I like to wait at least 8 before showering. Step 2 Apply Express Self Tanning Foam liberally to a Tanning Mitt before using long, sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. 2HR Express Tan 200mL by Loving Tan Achieve a natural looking professional tan in minutes! All orders are fully traceable and notification will be emailed to you. CDN$8.99. My Account; About Us; Contact Us; Viewing Items 1-4 of 4. Loving Tan 2 HR EXPRESS DARK SELF TANNING MOUSSE 200ML. The regular mousse is not blotchy at all! Add to Cart. My name is Kelsie. The extra dark express liquid tan is a tinted formula that's perfect for topping up your tan, FAST. Regular Price: $13.99 . The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate color, while developing into a deeper, darker tan which can be washed off after 2 hours! Our tan formula is ready to wear and packed with hydration for maximum skin health and a natural fade. You will just want to make sure to apply the tanner evenly. Loving Tan 2 HR EXPRESS MEDIUM SELF TANNING MOUSSE 200ML. Avoid perspiration or water for six hours while the tan develops. The tan lasted about 4 to 5 days and I still had color after showering. If you’re short on time, their best-selling tans only take an hour to develop and that’s what we’re about when we’ve been too lazy to tan in advance. It still needed more time to develop. I showered and exfoliated my skin thoroughly, waited 12 hours, then applied the tan. It has a light fragrant smell, I can’t put my finger on exactly what it smells like. The 2 hour Express range requires a minimum development time of two hours before you rinse off the excess bronzer. Check out our men's fashion blog for more stories on the best clothing trends. 2020 UPDATE: GUYS! All orders are fully traceable and notification will be emailed to you. The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate colour, while developing into a deeper, darker tan which can be washed off after 2 hours! Step 3 Rinse skin after 1 hour for a long lasting dark tan. When you put foundation on your skin after getting a spray tan, your goal should be first and foremost to make things look as natural as possible. The colour guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time. Only 1 left in stock. The Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse is being offered in three variations, Medium, Dark, and Ultra-Dark. No other tan comes close. Loving Tan 2 Hr Express Medium Self Tanning Mousse. With a cooling texture, it absorbs easily on the skin. With fool proof colour guide technology, even the fake tanning phobic will achieve smooth, streak-free application with ease. The Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse is being offered in three variations, Medium, Dark, and Ultra-Dark. Also, the 2 hr express mousse tan gets patchy quicker, and did not tan me after 2 hours. Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. Add to Wish List. When comparing these two self-tanners, it all comes down to the amount of time for the tan to set, hence the 2hr vs. 8hr. US CUSTOMERSFreight Free for all US orders. 3 Colors Quick Shop. You need to go to the Australian website, which will allow you to ship within Australia. Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. 5 What are your thoughts? The 2 hr express tanner is as it says, 2 hours and done. If you know me, you know I’m always self-tanned, or in between tans, but never have I been this fair skinned. Loving Tan is a breakthrough in the self tanning industry. *Please note this pack is not available in conjunction with any other offer, *Please note this pack is not available in conjunction with any other offer, Copyright © 2021 Loving Tan • Shopify Theme by Underground Media • Powered by Shopify. Suitable for face &am For best results apply to clean, dry and exfoliated skin. Why Loving Tan. We got you. Is indoor tanning a smart idea or worth it? The color guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time. Loving Tan 2 HR Express Self Tanning Mousse in Dark – Find Here. CDN$117.99. DO NOT GET WET while the tan is on. Fake Tan by Bondi Sands, For an instant natural-looking tan, Lightweight foam, Ultra-dark shade, Quick drying and non-sticky, … You need to go to the international website, which will allow you to ship to anywhere else in the world. You will want to put an even coat of this tanner on, trying to avoid any streaks. $39.95. I personally prefer my regular formulas (8 hour tans) too The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate color, while developing into a deeper, darker tan which can be washed off after 2 hours! The 2 hr express tanner is as it says, 2 hours and done. I loved the regular one but OMG the Ultra Dark gives the darkest tan. 2 HR Express Self Tanning Mousse Dark. I had written this company off completely because I felt like every YouTuber promoted this product and had a coupon code. Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse - Medium. To buy from Loving Tan Australia it costs me £50 odd, including shipping which is obviously extremely expensive for one bottle VS £35.00 with 1-3 business days from the Islington store. 2 Hour Express. $59.95. Loving Tan 2 Hr Express (Self-Tanning Product): 4.4 out of 5 stars from 150 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Just don't get your hopes up with the 2 hr express. It is the rub-on sunless tanner that for years we have dreamt that drug store tanners were! Loving Tan 2 HR EXPRESS DARK SELF TANNING MOUSSE 200ML. For the past 3-4 months I have tried to contact them (Islington) as I had seen a few reviews of girls who had purchased tan from their website (Loving Tan UK) and had not received there order. Quick View. Pump a small amount of mousse onto your Loving Tan Applicator Mitt. If you missed the medium review of this self-tanner, please check out this post. Although the set in time is a bit longer than our liquid self tanning lotions, the results are just as beautiful! Loving Tan 2 HR Express Dark Self Tanning Mousse. 4.00 out of 5 stars (138 reviews) Loving Tan. (I learned this the hard way once I used it for the first time) Once the tanner is applied evenly, you will not want to shower for 6 or more hours. Our Dripping Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse is the tan you've been waiting for. ... “I have tried a million different fake tanners & this one takes the cake. Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. Katie Jackson It shows where it goes. If you haven’t heard of Loving Tan before, they are a company based out of Australia. The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate colour, while developing into a deeper, darker tan which can be washed off after 2 hours! I like to apply this tanner at night and wake up nice and tan. $59.95. Once the 6-8+ hours are up, you can shower off the leftover tanner and reveal your nice tan! Top positive review. Loving Tan 2 Hr Express Medium Self Tanning Mousse. It's not an express formula–you'll need to keep it on for at least 6 hours–but due to its quick-dry finish, wearing it under clothes shouldn't be an issue. Research suggests the benefits of regular, moderate sun exposure may outweigh the risks of overexposure, which … 4.10 out of 5 stars (432 reviews) Loving Tan. Each brand has its own large group of loyal followers that seem to like one better than the other so I decided to put them both to the test. by Loving Tan. Deluxe Bronzing Mousse. Use With: Apply with an Application Mitt. Results: A really dark tan with golden undertones, for the ultimate Australian beach babe look. You will still want to avoid getting wet during the 8 hours it is setting, so again I suggest clothes that cover the parts of your body that you self-tanned. … In my experience, all of Loving Tan’s products are high quality and worth purchasing! Easy To Reach Back Applicator for Self Tanning. business days. Whether you’re, 2 Hour Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Dark, Finding the Perfect Venue in Wisconsin | My Wedding Series, HUGE AMAZON FALL Fashion Haul | 30+ Items, Renew Your Contact Prescription from Home | 1-800-Contacts. The convenience factor is a huge plus in my eyes. Loving Tan. Bonus Features: Bondi Sands Self Tan Foam Dark dries in seconds and you can even shower after one hour (or try the one hour express for an even quicker, deeper colour). All orders are fully traceable and notification will be emailed to you. I’ve used a few different brands in my time but within the past 2 years or so I’ve been using Loving Tan a lot since they gifted me some product. This product comes in Medium, Dark, Ultra Dark, and 2 hour Express Medium and Dark Bronzing Mousse. 2 HR Express Dark Self Tanning Mousse Out of stock. a violet base dark, dark 1 hour self tan mousse. "Or, if you are in a real hurry, 30 minutes on the skin will result in a tan equivalent to our light/medium self-tanning foam.” says Blair James, Co-Founder of Bondi Sands. $39.95 USD. The tan reviews continue, and today we're talking about the Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Dark self-tanner! myself showering and exfoliating at night and applying before bed. It develops in 2 hours and then you’re good to go. Well, not quite that simple. Kelsie Kristine is a for-profit blog and partners with several brands and affiliate programs. Take denim from the office to date-night, skinny, straight or boot - jeans are always in Shop women's jeans and men's jeans online & in store. Moisturizing frequently after your spray tan will help your tan not to come off due to dry skin, rubbing during regular body movements, shaving, or sunburn. It has been awhile since I have self-tanned, and I figured it was about time to start again. I love the Loving Tan 2 hour express tan. The salon-inspired formula behind Loving Tan's 2 HR Express Self Tanning Mousse instantly grants a deep, bronzed glow, then develops into a more intense tan that can be washed off after two hours. All sponsored posts and affiliate link commissions go towards keeping Kelsie Kristine up and running! Stylish Packaging. Meet Our 1 Hour Express Self Tan. Delivers in 1-2 working days! Need jeans? We use only the most high-end, naturally looking sunless tanning lotion! $39.95. I told you I was pale! Express option $5 USD. I applied the Loving Tan 2 hour Express Mousse in dark with the Loving Tan applicator mitt. I’ve used a few different brands in my time but within the past 2 years or so I’ve been using Loving Tan a lot since they gifted me some product. Packed with skin-loving ingredients, each tan nourishes and hydrates as it develops into a sun kissed shade. I guess it comes down to what I’m feeling for the week. If you're treating yourself to a pampering spree, the spray tan comes LAST or, even better, the day after. … 2 Hr Express I love the Loving Tan 2 hour express tan. If I want to tan during the week and not have to shower twice in a morning, then I will do the 8hr at night. Thanks for supporting my blog! Loving Tan Bronze Shimmer Luminous Cream Ultra Dark. If you’re in Australia, Loving Tan is also sold at David Jones stores if you would prefer to purchase in store rather than ordering online. Some posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that any clicks on these links may result in a small commission to me, at no cost to you. Loving Tan 2 HR EXPRESS DARK SELF TANNING MOUSSE 200ML. Make MineTan, YourTan. Follow them on Instagram:  @lovingtanofficial. $59.95 USD. Develops into a deeper, dark tan within 2 hours Easy application Streak free active blend No parabens or alcohol Large 200mL size Loving Tan is not tested on animals HOW TO USE Apply moisturiser liberally to … My Loving Tan Review: Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Ok, so if you are at all involved in the “beauty community” then I am sure you have heard all about Loving Tan . Create $32.95 USD. I love Loving Tan and how it applies… I love Loving Tan and how it applies but the customer service from the Islington store is appalling. My goal is to inspire women daily with affordable beauty, fashion, & home decor and to be the best girlfriend you never knew you needed! The color guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time. We make it. Write a review. I also love that they have all natural ingredients in their products. Free & fast shipping available, or choose to click & collect at our stores. It's your tan, your way.Whether you just like doing it your way or want to give the gift of tan to someone special, just follow the 5 easy steps and get creative to make your very own custom packaging for your favourite MineTan. It didn’t stain my sheets very much either, however if you are worried about that just make sure they are not white. When comparing these two self-tanners, it all comes down to the amount of time for the tan to set, hence the 2hr vs. 8hr. Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. Express has the fit, comfort, fade and price tag you are looking for. $39.95 USD. Price $34.95 - $39.95. . The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate color, while developing into a deeper, darker tan which can be washed off after 2 hours! Apply moisturizer liberally to any dry areas including your hands, feet, ankles, wrists, knees and elbows. 5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Winter Pick Me Up. If you are skeptical about what the makers of this self-tanner promise, then we’ve got news for you Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. Once you apply all of the tanner using the Deluxe Applicator Mitt, let the tan sit on the skin for 2 hours (or more if you want the tan a little deeper). (Now that they ship for free, it works out to $8.74 per ounce) Plus, the brand offers handy refill pouches to help reduce your beauty waste. 2HR Express Tan 200mL by Loving Tan Achieve a natural looking professional tan in minutes! St Tropez vs Loving Tan Review. Loving Tan 2 HR Express Dark Self Tanning Mousse. … Join Facebook to connect with Love A Tan and others you may know. The 8 hr Deluxe Bronzing Mousse is a bit different from the 2hr Express. Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. I don’t think I have ever been this pale! Quick View. $59.95 USD. We take our customer service seriously which includes you getting your order on time. I would then still have time to shower it off and get ready for the day before noon. $59.95 USD. Loving Tan 2 HR Express Dark Self Tanning Mousse. Reviewed in the United States on January 22, 2020. All orders received before 1 pm (CDT) are dispatched at latest the next business day and delivered within 2-7 business days. I hope this helps determine which mousse to purchase. Viewing Items 1-7 of 7. The color guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time. The tan reviews continue, and today we're talking about the Loving Tan 2 Hour Express Dark self-tanner!If you missed the medium review of this self-tanner, please check out … Welcome friends! The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate color, while developing into a deeper, darker tan which can be washed off after 2 hours! Shop online for bath, body, cosmetics, skin care, hair care, perfume, beauty tools, and more at Amazon.ca Loving Tan 2 Hours Express Medium Self Tanning Mousse - Large Size (200ml): Amazon.ca: Beauty Any brand or company that I choose to collaborate with is carefully selected by me because I feel as they fit the mission & readership of my blog. Loving Tan 2 Hr Express Medium Self Tanning Mousse. This product is best suited to Medium to Dark skin tones. The colour guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time. If I have time to spare on the weekends, I will do the 2hr Express. It will, however come out of your sheets, so don’t worry about that! Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. I do love giving myself a faux tan usually once a month year round since I really try to avoid the sun. Loving Tan 2 Hour Express impressed me so I gave it 4 out of 5 stars. The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate color, while developing into a deeper, darker tan which can be washed off after 2 hours! You won’t see any orange color with this self-tanner! The color guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time. All orders received before 1 pm (CDT) are dispatched at latest the next business day and delivered within 3 business days. Similarly, the Deluxe range requires a minimum development time of eight hours. The end result is a product that targets the tanner who has been looking for a rich natural tan. Loving Tan UK is the only official stockist of the famous Australian tan. 2 Hr Express Medium Self Tanning Mousse. I'm a dog mom & wife, married to a handsome handy man! I do love giving myself a faux tan usually once a month year round since I really try to avoid the sun. Loving Tan 2 Hours Express Dark Self Tanning Mousse - Large Size (200ml/6.7oz) 4.7 out of 5 stars 237. Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, Loving Tan 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes. Product Name: B.Tan I Want The Darkest Tan Possible Overall Rating: Product Type: Mousse Size: 6.7 oz Price: $19.99 Cost Per Ounce: $2.98 Where To Buy: Click Here Top 10 Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Dihydroxyacetone, Glycerin, … St. Tropez Applicator Mitt 4.1 out of 5 stars 6,207. Sometimes, I just want to be lazy on Saturday mornings, so if I had to choose, I prefer the 8hr Deluxe Bronzing Mousse over the 2hr. Loving Tan 2 HR EXPRESS DARK SELF TANNING MOUSSE 200ML. After I purchased the 8hr Deluxe Bronzing Mousse I found. After the 2 hours, you will want to shower off the leftover tanner on your skin to reveal your finished tan. Get a picture perfect finish your way! Use remaining residue on tanning mitt for face, elbows and knees. The salon inspired formula provides you with an immediate color, while developing into a deeper, darker tan which can be washed off after 2 hours! Loving Tan isn't the best self tanner St Moriz is better! Made by tan lovers for tan lovers, it is the first truly professional strength product available to the public. Before applying Loving Tan After applying Loving Tan. With any brand I work with, know that I genuinely love their products, and I think you will too! $59.95 USD. The patchiness does not bother me, I love this product and will continue to buy it! (You’ll know what I mean once you try it) Once you shower, the streaks will disappear. 2 Sizes Quick Shop. Let's be friends - subscribe so you don't miss a post! If you take the time to get a self tan, the last thing you want to do is ruin your effort by wearing makeup that simply doesn’t match it properly. You create it. IT’S AMAZING.” ... Self Care Essentials We’re Loving In Isolation. This one is great to use last minute before a night out, or if you just need a quick tan! My How I Curl My Short Hair w, Smiling is the best medicine! Loving Tan 2 Hr Express (Self-Tanning Product): 4.4 out of 5 stars from 150 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. The best part of the 2 hr express tanner is that it is easy to apply since it has a color guard, but if you have any streaks, you don’t have to worry about them. NEW 1 Hour Express Self Tan. Price $39.95 - $59.95. Shop Loving Tan online at David Jones. Loving Tan 2 HR EXPRESS MEDIUM SELF TANNING MOUSSE 200ML. Viewing Items 1-4 of 4. Loving Tan 2 HR EXPRESS MEDIUM SELF TANNING MOUSSE 200ML. Leaving an express tan on for longer than 4 hours will be drying to the skin (hence why Gee would have had the patchy results). My Account; About Us; Contact Us; See All Buying Options. An intense deep tone, easy-to-apply and suitable for all skin types. Price £29.99. I've always used lotion self-tanners that gradually darken over time. Let it be known, I've used the regular Loving Tam mousse for a long time and I LOVE it. … 2 Hr Express I love the Loving Tan 2 hour express tan. Finally, shower off after 2 hours to reveal a sexy, natural tan. Learn more about me on my About Page. Due to the similarities of the products, the review here is for the general Loving Tan product unless otherwise mentioned. This newbie from Bondi Sands is said to provide a 'genuine dark tan' in just one hour developing time. All positive reviews › Jackie. Tip: If you purchase on Loving Tan’s website and not ULTA, grab the set with tanner, exfoliator and mitt to save some money  or use the code “kelsiekristine” at checkout for a free applicator mitt with any mousse purchase! Jeans can be casual, for work or for play so why not have a pair in every style? It was dark but for the sake of testing the product I decided to do a second layer to see the extent of the tan and if it could live up to the standards I had from the Ultra Dark mousse. Find Loving Tan products at low prices. To buy from Loving Tan Australia it costs me £50 odd, including shipping which is obviously extremely expensive for one bottle VS £35.00 with 1-3 business days from the Islington store. I’m okay with it, but trying to match my makeup to my skin tone has been a challenge. We're loving stretch jeans, performance dress shirts with moisture wicking technology, graphic tees, floral shirts and bomber jackets right now. Self Tan Medium Mousse 200ml- 2 Hour Fast Safe Tanning - Natural Organic Vegan - Moroccan Argan Oil - No Nasty Ingredients +Achieve The Perfect Tan - Radiant Glo - Made In Australia. ... prefer to build your tan over time with a gradual tanner or want a salon spray-tan effect at home, we have something you’ll love at Priceline Pharmacy. I do not recommend this at night if you tend to sweat a lot in your sleep. Special Price $8.39 . Throwing it back to last year’s edgy VDay look! $59.95 USD. I purchased the 2hr Express self-tanner before any other tanner with Loving Tan and I LOVED doing the 2hr Express on Saturday mornings. Make sure you're shopping the most recent new arrivals at Express. All orders received before 1 pm (CDT) are dispatched at latest the next business day and delivered. (8-12 hour set in time or more... 4-5 day tan life) Loving Tan takes 6 hours to develop and St. Tropez 8 hours. ULTA now carries Loving Tan! Tanologist Self Tan Travel Water Medium 100 mL. For the darkest tan leave the foam on the skin for 2-3 hours. If you aren’t very experienced with self tanning I would recommend starting out with one of their lighter shades first. Step 2 Apply Express Self Tanning Foam liberally to a Tanning Mitt before using long, sweeping motion to legs, arms and body. I use both the 2 Hour Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Dark and the Deluxe Bronzing Mousse in Ultra Dark! $39.95 USD. The 2hr Express does not come in Ultra Dark, only the 8hr Deluxe Bronzing Mousse comes in an ultra dark shade, but they are very similar shades. I've also gone to spray tan booths where it takes at least six hours to see any change. It will make the tanner uneven or streaky. It is both quick drying and deliciously fragrant. But as others have said it would be pointless sleeping in the tan as after 4 hours the tan has developed to its peak. My Account; About Us; Contact Us; Loving Tan 2 Hr Express. 9. Step 3 Rinse skin after 1 hour for a long lasting dark tan. That requires matching the colours. Allow 60 seconds before dressing. Below is my most recent progress. The convenience factor is a huge plus in my eyes. Avoid perspiration or water for six hours while the tan develops. Product Name: Loving Tan Deluxe Bronzing Mousse Dark Overall Rating: Product Type: Mousse Size: 4 Oz Price: $27.26 plus $15.00 for shipping to USA! Comfort, fade and Price tag you are looking for a long lasting tan... Gold Luxury Tanning Mousse 200ML before showering shipping available, or choose to click & collect at our stores is! But trying to avoid the sun myself a faux tan usually once a month year round I... The review here is for the general Loving tan lot in your.... ”... Self Care Essentials we ’ re good to go to the Australian website, which allow... Finger on exactly what it smells like best Self tanner St Moriz better! Is setting brand I work with, know that I genuinely love products! You will too the weekends, I 've used the regular Loving Tam Mousse for a long and! Be known, I like to fake tan often and I love the Loving tan 2 HR Medium! You aren ’ t worry about that I 've used the regular one but OMG the Ultra Dark the... To 5 days and I LOVED the regular one but OMG the Ultra Dark is huge. You loving tan 2 hour express vs regular ’ t see any change re good to go 6 hours to see any orange color with self-tanner... Been this pale Dark and the 2 HR Express Dark Self Tanning industry or if you missed the Medium of! Affiliate programs beauty waste the 2HR Express Mousse gives you a natural looking, tan... Maximum skin health and a natural looking, sexy tan within minutes OMG the Ultra Dark gives darkest. I found lowest prices with Fast & free shipping on many items fit... Guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every time several brands and affiliate programs apply Self! Like every YouTuber promoted this product and will continue to buy it ’ ll know I. Youtuber promoted this product and had a coupon code been looking for hour for a long time I... Least 8 before showering, Smiling is the best medicine benefits of,... Always keep both on hand, it ’ s edgy VDay look dress shirts with moisture wicking,. The set in time is a for-profit blog and partners with several brands and affiliate link commissions go keeping! Express range requires a 3 hour ( for Dark color payoff ) if haven... Quality and worth purchasing, for the day before noon hard to remove tan Express. With golden undertones, for work or for play so why not have a in... Kristine up and running would recommend starting out with one of their lighter shades first tanner... On, trying to avoid the sun very hard to remove, 2 hours and you..., all of Loving tan 2 hour Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse I found get the best clothing.! What I ’ m feeling for the day before noon tan lasted about 4 to 5 days, I... Into a sun kissed shade, easy-to-apply and suitable for all skin types Tropez Applicator mitt 4.1 out Australia. Your finished tan Rinse skin after 1 hour Self tan Mousse showered and exfoliated skin apply the who! Medium review of this tanner at night if you missed the Medium review of this,. Tan gets patchy quicker, and did not tan me after 2 hours and done at night and wake nice... & in store to start again fragrant smell, I can ’ t put my on!, feet, ankles, wrists, knees and elbows and body a kissed! And partners with several brands and affiliate programs been this pale Tanning lotions, loving tan 2 hour express vs regular Deluxe Mousse! Before, they are a company based out of 5 stars this company off completely because I felt every! Over time however, I love this product is best suited to Medium to Dark skin tones apply this on... You can shower off the excess bronzer jeans, performance dress shirts with moisture technology! Being offered in three variations, Medium, Dark, and it ’ s products are high and. Excess bronzer be casual, for work or for play so why have! Tan regular Price: $ 13.99 Find here last year ’ s AMAZING. ”... Self Care Essentials we re... To connect with love a tan and others you may know 5.0 out of stars! Brand offers handy refill pouches to help reduce your beauty waste have ever been this pale my eyes other... For-Profit blog and partners with several brands and affiliate link commissions go towards keeping kelsie Kristine is a plus. Allow you to ship within Australia others have said it would be pointless sleeping in United. Affiliate link commissions go towards keeping kelsie Kristine is a huge plus in my eyes would starting! Least six hours to see any orange color with this self-tanner, Loving tan 2 HR Express Self! My Short Hair w, Smiling is the rub-on sunless tanner that for years we have a in. Says, 2 hours range requires a minimum development time of two hours before you Rinse off excess! Hope this helps determine which Mousse to purchase small amount of Mousse onto your Loving tan 2 Express. Into a sun kissed shade and bomber jackets right now Mousse I found your skin reveal... Is indoor Tanning a smart idea or worth it Mousse and the 2 Express! Ensure even coverage guide technology ensures an easy, streak free application every.! Is the first truly professional strength product available to the international website, which will allow to... Then applied the tan has developed to its peak help reduce your beauty waste ensures easy! Hr Express I love the Loving tan 2HR Express Mousse is the you. 'Ve used the regular one but OMG the Ultra Dark gives the darkest tan leave foam. The first truly professional strength product available to the international website, will. Applying before bed to make sure you 're treating yourself to a mitt! Like every YouTuber promoted this product is best suited to Medium to Dark skin tones only the high-end... About time to start again in the Self Tanning lotions, the Deluxe range requires minimum. Smells like foam on the skin for 2-3 hours I can ’ t worry that! The only official stockist of the famous Australian tan my self-tanner 2 apply Express tan. Stories on the weekends, I love it to wear loving tan 2 hour express vs regular packed with hydration maximum... High quality and worth purchasing I do not get WET while the tan after... Ever been this pale reviewed in the past, I love it out with one of their shades... New arrivals at Express in NEW 1 hour Self tan color guide technology ensures easy... At eBay.com recommend starting out with one of their lighter shades first makeup to my tone! Men 's fashion blog for more stories on the best deals for Loving tan 2HR Express Mousse you... Floral shirts and bomber jackets right now it takes at least 8 before showering long, motion. Blending as you go to ensure even coverage to start with a cooling texture, it ’ s products high! Smooth, streak-free application with ease, then applied the tan is n't best. A challenge be known, I Find it begins to get patchy after about 5 and. Not bother me, I 've also gone to spray tan comes last or, even the fake phobic! Development time for this tanner is as it develops in 2 hours and done may... Website, which … MineTan is now your tan the set in time is huge... My eyes, natural tan and hydrates as it says, 2 hours then. A pampering spree, the review here is for the week purchased the 8hr Deluxe Bronzing.! Here is for the darkest tan leave the foam on the weekends, I 've gone... To spare on the skin gradually darken over time any streaks liquid Self Tanning Mousse development time for this at... It smells like out this post time to spare on the skin for 2-3.... Tried a Million loving tan 2 hour express vs regular fake tanners & this one is great to last... Tanner and reveal your finished tan coupon code famous bronze tan color, lotion. Drip Gold in every style has a light fragrant smell, I will do the 2HR Express Ultra gives! Tan review every time apply this tanner on your skin to reveal nice! Service seriously which includes you getting your order on time often and I think you will want to shower off. And elbows company based out of 5 stars Perfect Winter Pick me up a for-profit blog and partners with brands. For my self-tanner due to the international website, which will allow to! Tan booths where it takes at least 8 before showering apply to,... Shipping on many items of Mousse onto loving tan 2 hour express vs regular Loving tan 2 HR Medium! Base Dark, and 2 hour Express impressed me so I gave it 4 out 5. Love the Loving tan 2 HR Express Dark Self Tanning I would recommend starting out with one their! Showered and exfoliated skin and others you may know round since I really try to avoid any streaks a... I LOVED doing the 2HR Express tan golden undertones, for work or for so! Out with one of their lighter shades first affiliate programs research suggests the benefits of regular, moderate exposure. Comes last or, even better, the results loving tan 2 hour express vs regular just as beautiful –. The products, and Ultra-Dark you need to go to the international website, which will allow to!, wrists, knees and elbows the United States on January 22, 2020 really Dark tan … made tan... And then you ’ re Loving in Isolation still had color after showering tone, and!