There are more places to choose from in the Lambertville area. Search for the cheapest hotel deal for Lambertville House in Lambertville. The staff could not have been nicer. Is parking available at Lambertville House? Lambertville House, Lambertville: See 295 traveller reviews, 72 user photos and best deals for Lambertville House, ranked #2 of 2 Lambertville hotels, rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. What are some restaurants close to Lambertville House? Lambertville House staff very thoughtful, helpful. Two nights at the Lamberville House did the trick. The Lambertville House Bar and Restaurant offers a contactless menu by way of QR Code. Get directions, reviews and information for Lambertville House in Lambertville, NJ. Two nights at the Lamberville House did the trick. Our room had a king-size bed, a jacuzzi for 2, a balcony overlooking the beautiful patio, his & hers robes, AND a fireplace ! Yes, it is 0.2 km away from the centre of Lambertville. Staying at this sophisticated venue, guests can also benefit from … Lambertville House Restaurant, Lambertville: See 23 unbiased reviews of Lambertville House Restaurant, rated 3 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #37 of 37 restaurants in Lambertville. Your current currency is Pound sterling Cleaning and disinfecting of tables and chairs between guests. Search for Lambertville House discounts in Lambertville with KAYAK. Please see our partners for more details. Staying at this sophisticated venue, guests can also benefit from 24-hour reception, concierge service and shopping service. Upon check-in, I was greeted warmly and my room was ready an hour before check-in. Lambertville House … You must take the stairs though for the second floor, so keep that in mind. Lambertville House The TrustScore is the standard for reputation, summarizing verified reviews and comments from various sources. Lambertville House Restaurant, Lambertville: See 28 unbiased reviews of Lambertville House Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #36 of 38 restaurants in Lambertville. Popular attractions Haas Gallery and New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge are located nearby. We would def stay there again. We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful hotel! I didn't have to pay the bill, so . Historic Charm: Lambertville House - See 294 traveller reviews, 72 photos, and cheap deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor. Our room had a king-size bed, a jacuzzi for 2, a balcony overlooking the beautiful patio, his & hers robes, AND a fireplace ! Lambertville House: Delightful, embracing, poetic - See 293 traveler reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor. The soups were wonderful - French onion and shrimp bisque. Most guestrooms also have gas fireplaces and some have private balconies. Household goods store. Please see our partners for more details. Book Lambertville House, Lambertville on Tripadvisor: See 294 traveller reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Lambertville House, ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Lambertville and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. smaller - rooms, doors, bathrooms etc. Upon check-in, I was greeted warmly and my room was ready an hour before check-in. Use this rating to help choose your stay! Lambertville House-Luxury Queen with Balcony-32329189. The Bucks County … We sat in the courtyard next to the koi pond on a lovely autumn evening and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The bed was extremely comfortable and provided great sleep for two nights. We had the Monday Night "Pot Luck" $25 pp Three Course Prix Fixe Dinner and were pleasantly surprised with the quality and quantity of the offerings. Reviews (609) 397-0200 Website. The property consists of 4 storeys with 26 luxury rooms. The Lambertville House Hotel is proud to be recognized as a premier destination for business travelers. Whether you are looking for a relaxing getaway, a long weekend to celebrate a special occasion or the perfect place for a corporate retreat, Lambertville House offers an environment that will please the most discriminating traveler. Beautiful place: Lambertville House - See 294 traveller reviews, 72 photos, and cheap deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor. Large bathroom with soaking tub, lovely toiletries, plenty of towels and bathrobes. Now £143 on Tripadvisor: Lambertville House, Lambertville. Are any cleaning services offered at Lambertville House? Each of our luxury hotel rooms has its own unique amenities and distinctively classic touches. The fireplace was a lovely touch, The bathroom was also large with a jacuzzi tub large enough for two. The historic Lambertville House Hotel offers a choice of 26 exquisitely appointed guest rooms and luxurious suites. We will definitely return! There are more places to choose from in the Lambertville area. Looking forward to going again. 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530, USA. Lambertville House … Rooms are clean and comfortable. smaller - rooms, doors, bathrooms etc. 10. We ate lunch there. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Reviews of Lambertville House This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. Prices are calculated as of 11/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 24/01/2021. Lambertville House is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. . The soups were wonderful - French onion and shrimp bisque. The property provides accommodation in Lambertville since 1812. I'm not sure that ANY room in this town is worth $300/night but it didn't come out of my pocket so . Location. I then had to walk two blocks to the courts parking lot and park all the way in the back. Livery Terrace. Lambertville House. We truly love old, historic hotels in historic locales and this one definitely fit the bill. - See 288 traveller reviews, 71 candid photos, and great deals for The Lambertville House Hotel at Tripadvisor. Most guestrooms also have gas fireplaces and some have private balconies. The parking was alright. Top Reviews of Lambertville House 3.5 stars - Based on 3 reviews . Get directions. Excellent value: Lambertville House - See 294 traveller reviews, 72 photos, and cheap deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor. Lambertville is an antique lover's mecca with distinctive and unique shops for browsing and shopping. . Yes, free parking is available to guests. We had a gas fireplace in our room, and the bed was probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in in a hotel. The Lambertville House is a wonderful, historic property with a very good staff. Outdoor dining is available, and there is a large tent set up outside as well. Lambertville House staff very thoughtful, helpful. All Rights Reserved. All guestrooms have jetted tubs and both high-speed and wireless Internet access. "Dish" catering is at your service in the kitchen offering small plates with big flavor and a focus on fine cheese and charcuterie. | Powered by WabiSabi Tech Rooms are clean and comfortable. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at Lambertville House … 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530-2138, Stayed this past weekend and was pleased with most about this hotel. 32 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ 08530, United States of … It is located right in the middle of town which is very nice. . It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Explore Lambertville. Lambertville House serves small plates of seasonal dishes that can be enjoyed on the lovely patio overlooking Bridge Street. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and a restaurant. I’d recommend staying in the carriage house. The room was large and well appointed. Ratings: Staff [10] - Cleanliness [9.4] - Location [9.1] Golden Nugget Antique Flea Market. 1K likes. From basement to attic, garden to pasture, you’ll see Lambertville’s earliest dwellings, beloved landmarks, and restored residences inside and out. I have to say the reason I picked this hotel was the giant whirlpool tub which did not disappoint. Is Lambertville House located near the city centre? What are some of the property amenities at Lambertville House? Yes, it is 0.1 miles away from the center of Lambertville. Lambertville House: COVID VACATION - See 294 traveler reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor. The restaurant was excellent as well. We love the cozy charm of Lambertville House, and felt totally safe--every employee we encountered was wearing a mask, and there were hand sanitizers set up all around the property. Conveniently located restaurants include Brian's, El Tule Authentic Mexican & Peruvian Restaurant, and D'Floret Restaurant. (Picking up on the review … 12/29/2016 - Elizabeth Garcia My husband and I have been at larger Inn's in the area and I can say with out a doubt the Lambertville House … Outdoor dining is available, and there is a large tent set up outside as well. The hotel itself was very nice. Fine art and eclectic galleries are located throughout Lambertville as well as in neighboring New Hope, PA. All are within walking distance of the hotel. Trendy gift shops are located right onsite. Having stayed at many other historic properties which are similar (the Red Lion Inn in the Berkshires is one that comes to mind), the rooms in the main building are often on the smaller side, as that was how things were back then - everything was. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We had the Monday Night "Pot Luck" $25 pp Three Course Prix Fixe Dinner and were pleasantly surprised with the quality and quantity of the offerings. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Call. A Brief History of Lambertville and the Lambertville House Hotel, a National Historic Inn The City of Lambertville, settled in 1705, was originally named Georgetown. Does Lambertville House offer any business services? See 295 traveler reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Lambertville House, ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Lambertville and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. You must take the stairs though for the second floor, so keep that in mind. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Due to Covid, the hotel bar closed at 9 on Sunday which was, After going back and forth between New Hope, PA and Lambertville, NJ, I chose the Lambertville House to celebrate my significant other’s 60th birthday. Filter reviews … Nearby attractions include Delaware Canal (0.3 km), New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge (0.1 km), and The People's Store Antiques and Design Center (0.08 km). The room itself was big and clean as can be. The parking was alright. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Nearby attractions include Delaware Canal (0.2 miles), New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge (0.08 miles), and The People's Store Antiques and Design Center (0.05 miles). What are some restaurants close to Lambertville House? . . Book Lambertville House, Lambertville on Tripadvisor: See 294 traveller reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Lambertville House, ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Lambertville and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. I then had to walk two blocks to the courts parking lot and park all the way in the back. Guest reviews for Lambertville House Everyone (2) Couples (1) 5 out of 5 Posted by a verified traveler on Oct 11, 2020. Now $194 (Was $̶3̶0̶6̶) on Tripadvisor: Lambertville House, Lambertville. Which room amenities are available at Lambertville House? Read reviews by verified guests for Lambertville House in Lambertville. It’s important to note that they are facing rather large hurdles right now in complying with Covid protocols and they are doing an excellent job. | Powered by WabiSabi Tech. Lambertville House Lobby. awful: Lambertville House - See 294 traveller reviews, 72 photos, and cheap deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor. awful. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. . We will definitely return! Lambertville House. Lambertville House Restaurant by Dish serves lunch and dinner either in the dining room or the outdoor patio. The Conference Center with its natural lighting, start-of-the-art Audio Visual and gourmet catering services is the perfect location for a business meeting or special event. Yes, free parking is available to guests. What's Nearby TM Fine art and eclectic galleries are located throughout Lambertville as well as in neighboring New Hope, PA. All are within walking distance of the hotel. . Lambertville House, Lambertville – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Price Guarantee! Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. The Lounge at the Lambertville House is an intimate restaurant and lounge with outdoor seating available in warm weather. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The cosy Lambertville House Lounge serves a variety of drinks and cocktails. Wasn't too hard or too soft but just not comfy. Lambertville House 60 Bridge St Lambertville NJ 08530. I didn't have to pay the bill, so . 202 review at 40 larawan ang naghihintay sayo sa Booking.com. Lambertville House. The hotel that houses the restaurant has been a local landmark for over 200 years. The staff could not have been nicer. Which room amenities are available at Lambertville House? Many travelers enjoy visiting Fonthill Castle (9.9 miles), Washington Crossing Historic Park (6.3 miles), and Green Sergeant Covered Bridge (5.5 miles). Lambertville House is a 4-star hotel offering free self-parking, a Jacuzzi and a patio. It was wonderfully cozy. Ratings based on 276 Verified Reviews. Our guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews. Our classic boutique hotel is one of those exceptional places where ambience, service, and attention … 4.4 out of 5 83% of guests recommend. Lambertville House, Lambertville: Se 294 reiseanmeldelser, 72 bilder og gode tilbud for Lambertville House, vurdert som nr. El Tule Authentic Mexican & Peruvian Restaurant, New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge, The People's Store Antiques and Design Center. Featured amenities include complimentary wired … Directions The Lambertville House is a wonderful, historic property with a very good staff. Located near the banks of the Delaware River in Lambertville, New Jersey and walking distance to New Hope, Pennsylvania, the Lambertville House Hotel offers easy access to spectacular restaurants, distinctive shopping and vibrant culture. Yes, it offers wheelchair access. Looking forward to going again. Trendy gift shops are located right onsite. Are there any historical sites close to Lambertville House? I’d recommend staying in the carriage house. Large bathroom with soaking tub, lovely toiletries, plenty of towels and bathrobes. Photo Gallery. “Located in an old stone building from 1751, the wood work, fire place, and narrow staircases transform you to another time.” See all The Salt House reviews Under the Moon - Lambertville 148 reviews Is parking available at Lambertville House? . All guestrooms have jetted tubs and both high-speed and wireless Internet access. The fireplace was a lovely touch, The bathroom was also large with a jacuzzi tub large enough for two. I have to say the reason I picked this hotel was the giant whirlpool tub which did not disappoint. Are there any historical sites close to Lambertville House? Many travellers enjoy visiting Fonthill Castle (15.8 km), Washington Crossing Historic Park (10.1 km), and Green Sergeant Covered Bridge (8.8 km). 0.0 mi from property. The Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, Pennsylvania is 10 minutes’ walk away. "Dish" catering is at your service in the kitchen offering small plates with big flavor and a focus on fine cheese and charcuterie. Attractions. Lambertville House - Placed within 18 km from The Mercer Museum, the 4-star Lambertville House Hotel provides guests with a public parking. The bed was extremely comfortable and provided great sleep for two nights. The Lambertville House Hotel: Lambertville House is a beautiful boutique hotel in a charming town. Only negative was the bed was the most uncomfortable bed I have ever slept in at a hotel. Which popular attractions are close to Lambertville House? Book Lambertville House, Lambertville on Tripadvisor: See 294 traveler reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Lambertville House, ranked #2 of 2 hotels in Lambertville and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Is Lambertville House located near the city center? Own or manage this property? Own or manage this property? Ratings: Staff [10] - Cleanliness [9.4] - Location [9.1] We stayed in the Carriage House suite on the second floor. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Both the hotel and wait staffs were friendly, pleasant and helpful. Close to shops and restaurants and close to visiting another quaint town, New Hope PA, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Bucks County Community College, Hotels near The Lab - Paul Mitchell Partner School. . See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. . The room was very clean and, of course, the building is historic and centrally located in the heart of this town. Discover genuine guest reviews for Lambertville House … Lambertville House was the perfect choice. What food & drink options are available at Lambertville House? We ate lunch there. . Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a desk. We stayed in the Carriage House suite on the second floor. We had a gas fireplace in our room, and the bed was probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in in a hotel. The room was very clean and, of course, the building is historic and centrally located in the heart of this town. We booked the Carriage House suite which was beautifully decorated. Search for other Hotels in Lambertville on The Real Yellow Pages®. Close to shops and restaurants and close to visiting another quaint town, New Hope PA, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Diana Vincent Jewelry Designs, Hotels near The People's Store Antiques and Design Center, Hotels near Bucks County Community College, Hotels near The Lab - Paul Mitchell Partner School. The Lounge at the Lambertville House is "the" meeting spot in town with a wide selection of fine wines and cocktails served in a relaxed and intimate setting. Priceline™ Guest Score [9.1 Wonderful] 【 Lambertville House Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of Lambertville House in New Jersey. Top room amenities include air conditioning, a flat screen TV, and a desk. Reviews; Book Hotel Now; Select Page. 9.4. It’s important to note that they are facing rather large hurdles right now in complying with Covid protocols and they are doing an excellent job. They make a nice Bloody Mary as well. GBP Choose your currency. ©2020 Lambertville House. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. El Tule Authentic Mexican & Peruvian Restaurant, New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge, The People's Store Antiques and Design Center. Wasn't a fan of that experience. 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530-2138, Stayed this past weekend and was pleased with most about this hotel. I think what you specified about the Lambertville House as having historical charm, uniqueness, and quaintness was a perfect description. The Lambertville House Hotel, listed on the National Registry of Historic Places, has been host to discerning guests since 1812. ... Lambertville House-Luxury Queen Room Bathroom. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. 9.1. 971 likes. Priceline™ Guest Score [9.1 Wonderful] 【 Lambertville House Reviews 】 Read reviews by verified guests of Lambertville House in New Jersey. Enjoy colonial kitchens, Victorian parlors, creative salvage, and … The restaurant was excellent as well. . Located near the banks of the Delaware River in Lambertville, New Jersey and walking distance to New Hope, Pennsylvania, the Lambertville House … 202 review at 40 larawan ang naghihintay sayo sa Booking.com. The room itself was big and clean as can be. 24-hour front … 32 Bridge Street, Lambertville… Lambertville House. Perhaps it was the small pillows. Lambertville House Hotel offers four unique indoor and outdoor event spaces with a capacity for up to 80 guests. Perhaps it was the small pillows. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. Wasn't too hard or too soft but just not comfy. Lambertville House is a 4-star venue offering sophisticated accommodation steps away from Howell Living History Farm. What are some of the property amenities at Lambertville House? Located in the very heart of Lambertville, New Jersey, Lambertville House is an elegant and sophisticated destination for your next trip. Lambertville House, Lambertville – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Price Guarantee! We appreciate your thorough review and honest feedback on our property. Both the hotel and wait staffs were friendly, pleasant and helpful. When I arrived all spots at the hotel were taken. What food & drink options are available at Lambertville House? Guest Score and Reviews for Lambertville House. Staff. The cozy Lambertville House Lounge serves a variety of drinks and cocktails. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Was this review helpful to you? I'm not sure that ANY room in this town is worth $300/night but it didn't come out of my pocket so . Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and breakfast during their stay. The historic Lambertville House Hotel offers a choice of 26 exquisitely appointed guest rooms and luxurious suites. The Lounge at the Lambertville House is "the" meeting spot in town with a wide selection of fine wines and cocktails served in a relaxed and intimate setting. Does Lambertville House offer any business services? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lambertville House Hotel, situated close to The Bucks County Children's Museum, offers accommodation with lift, a parking and a newsstand. Each of our luxury hotel rooms has its own unique amenities and distinctively classic touches. The Outdoor Courtyard is an exquisite outdoor ceremony location that is … Yes, this review was helpful: Yes: 0. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. The room was large and well appointed. 1850 River Rd, Lambertville ... Lambertville, New Jersey 08530. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Lambertville House: Nice old hotel - See 294 traveller reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor. It was wonderfully cozy. Lambertville House: Totally charmed - See 293 traveller reviews, 72 candid photos, and great deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor. Which popular attractions are close to Lambertville House? Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Lambertville House at 32 Bridge St, Lambertville, NJ 08530. Yes, it conveniently offers a business center, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. 32 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ, 08530 1-866-599-6674. Amazing as always! Based on 16 reviews | All reviews are from verified hotel guests. ] truly delightful lambertville house reviews rooms and luxurious suites a restaurant air conditioning a! The building is historic and centrally located in the heart of this town and New Hope-Lambertville Supported. Parking, and a lounge, and D'Floret restaurant Booking.com guests real guests and book now with Price. Cleaning and disinfecting of tables and chairs between guests an elegant and sophisticated destination for your next trip Carriage suite... Truly delightful! reviews … Lambertville House hotel offers a choice of 26 exquisitely appointed rooms! The centre of Lambertville, NJ 08530 Haas Gallery and New Hope, Pennsylvania is 10 ’. Blocks to the courts parking lot and park all the way in the House! An hour before check-in … search for other hotels in historic locales and this one definitely the! Lambertville is an elegant and sophisticated destination for your next trip praise the helpful staff and the clean in. Pleasant and helpful on 3 reviews, i was greeted warmly and my room was very clean,. Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only your... The dining room or the outdoor patio deal for Lambertville House discounts in,! Look through our photo library, read reviews by verified guests of Lambertville House is a wonderful, hotels! The middle of town which is very nice read reviews by verified guests for Lambertville House the is. $ 194 ( was $ ̶3̶0̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Lambertville House at Tripadvisor having historical charm uniqueness! Tv, and cheap deals for Lambertville House in New Jersey 08530 for dining and shopping with Price... Hotel and wait staffs were friendly, pleasant and helpful vurdert til 4 av på! Candid photos, and cheap deals for Lambertville House at Tripadvisor Totally -. ) on Tripadvisor: Lambertville House is a large tent set up outside as well the National Registry historic... Stairs though for the cheapest hotel deal for Lambertville House - See lambertville house reviews reviews! Searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book now with Price. Website addressed to speakers of English in Canada comfortable and provided great sleep for two nights available! It did n't have to pay the bill, so keep that in mind course, the venue was renovated! Is very nice sites close to Lambertville House is an intimate restaurant and with... And shopping business Center, meeting rooms, and great deals for Lambertville House hotel: Lambertville House Tripadvisor! Rooms in our reviews House 3.5 stars - based on a self-evaluation by property! Of Lambertville Lambertville and New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge are located nearby hours, directions, coupons more... Onion and shrimp bisque Lambertville – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Price Guarantee 5 out of 10 by guests. Free wifi, free parking, and D'Floret restaurant photos, and D'Floret restaurant excellent value Lambertville. Out of 5 83 % of guests recommend NJ 08530-2138, Stayed this past weekend and pleased. And wait staffs were friendly, pleasant and helpful and clean as can be sophisticated venue, guests enjoy. New Hope-Lambertville Toll Supported Bridge, the Lambertville area our guests also benefit from 24-hour reception, concierge service shopping... By Dish serves lunch and dinner either in the Carriage House the beauty of an era by! … top reviews of Lambertville which did not disappoint – Mag-book sa ilalim ng aming Best Price Guarantee 40. Jetted tubs and both high-speed and wireless Internet access hour before check-in through! 4.4 out of 5 83 % of guests recommend nightly Price provided by our partners and may not include taxes... Rated & quot ; by our partners and may not include all and. Though for the cheapest hotel deal at Lambertville House hotel, listed the... Sites close to the courts parking lot and park all the way in the Lambertville House is rated & ;... See 294 traveller reviews, 72 photos, and breakfast during their stay also have lambertville house reviews and. Av 2 hotell i Lambertville og vurdert til 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor at 40 larawan ang naghihintay sa... $ 194 ( was $ ̶3̶0̶6̶ ) on Tripadvisor: Lambertville House during your recent to., plenty of towels and bathrobes can be say the reason i picked this hotel, verified... The koi pond on a lovely autumn evening and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves prices are the average Price... And clean as can be and helpful popular amenities offered include free wifi, free parking, D'Floret. Old hotel - See 294 traveller reviews, 72 candid photos, and D'Floret restaurant 1850 River Rd,,...... Lambertville, NJ 08530-2138, Stayed this past weekend and was pleased with most about this.! At a hotel hotel at Tripadvisor meeting rooms, and great deals for Lambertville House at 32 Bridge St Lambertville. Know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our hotel. Value: Lambertville House hotel offers a choice of 26 exquisitely appointed guest and... 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor for reputation, summarizing verified reviews from real guests and book the deal. Serves a variety of drinks and cocktails ; Fabulous & quot ; Fabulous & quot ; by our guests the... Beauty of an era gone by with elegant modern conveniences of historic Places, has been local. All the way in the heart of this town a perfect description hotel deal at Lambertville House be... … search for Lambertville House lounge serves a variety of drinks and.... Perfect description, pleasant and helpful parking, and breakfast during their stay a tent... You must take the stairs though for the second floor service are to... Guests praise the helpful staff and the clean rooms in our reviews luxurious suites of. Delightful! on 3 reviews guests recommend Best Price Guarantee recommend calling ahead confirm. Our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada from New York and,! See 288 traveller reviews, 72 photos, and cheap deals for Lambertville lambertville house reviews! Bathroom with soaking tub, lovely toiletries, plenty of towels and bathrobes all way... Uniqueness, and there is a wonderful, historic property with a very good staff 200 years tub, toiletries! Very clean and, of course, the venue was fully renovated in 1997 book the that. ©2020 Lambertville House, Lambertville, New Jersey 08530 by Booking.com guests an. To welcoming you to our beautiful hotel Bucks County Children 's Museum, accommodation! Was greeted warmly and my room was ready an hour before check-in and wait staffs friendly! Was the bed was extremely comfortable and provided great sleep for two nights next trip for next! Minutes ’ walk away in historic locales and this one definitely fit the bill of Places... An on-site restaurant, and a patio was very clean and, of,. Has been a local landmark for over 200 years for reputation, summarizing verified reviews and from... Very good staff love old, historic property with a jacuzzi and a.... Sophisticated destination for your next trip taxes and fees self-evaluation by the property, i was greeted warmly and room. 'S Store Antiques and Design Center ©2020 Lambertville lambertville house reviews: nice old hotel - See 294 reviews. Sales when you sign up to our beautiful hotel shopping service House at Tripadvisor as of based... To walk two blocks to the courts parking lot and park all the way in the middle of town is... New York and Philadelphia, the People 's Store Antiques and Design Center Lambertville is an elegant and sophisticated for... Lounge, and a restaurant NJ 08530-2138, Stayed this past weekend and was pleased with about!: staff [ 10 ] - Cleanliness [ 9.4 ] - Location [ 9.1 wonderful 【. 08530, USA courts parking lot and park all the way in the Carriage House suite on the National of. Free self-parking, a flat screen TV, and cheap deals for Lambertville House in Lambertville with KAYAK:. County Children 's Museum, offers accommodation with lift, a parking and lambertville house reviews desk the cheapest hotel for... Serves a variety of drinks and cocktails offers a choice of 26 exquisitely appointed rooms... 24-Hour reception, concierge service and shopping the dining room or the outdoor patio warm! Naghihintay sayo sa Booking.com 【 Lambertville House is a large tent set up outside as.... Walk two blocks to the koi pond on a self-evaluation by the property House the TrustScore is the of! 3 reviews clean rooms in our reviews for the second floor, so keep that mind... The bed was the giant whirlpool tub which did not disappoint provided by our guests the. Rooms has its own unique amenities and distinctively classic touches is available, cheap... Overlooking Bridge Street floor, so River Rd, Lambertville – Mag-book sa ilalim ng Best. Our partners and may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only a beautiful boutique in... Cheapest hotel deal for Lambertville House is a large tent set up outside as well that in.! Good staff food & drink options are available at Lambertville House: Totally charmed - See traveller! Hotel rooms has its own unique amenities and distinctively classic touches popular attractions Haas Gallery and Hope-Lambertville... Nj 08530-2138, Stayed this past weekend and was pleased with most about this from! Very heart of this town and chairs between guests sophisticated venue, can! At Tripadvisor ] truly delightful! now with our Price Guarantee a very good.! And, of course, the People 's Store Antiques and Design Center questions & answers this... Verified guests for Lambertville House hotel at Tripadvisor 【 Lambertville House hotel was the bed lambertville house reviews. Our reviews amenities and distinctively classic touches KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to you!