We do NOT adopt to homes in Southern California or out of state with the exception of the Reno/Tahoe area. information to make the right choice when buying a puppy. PuppyFinder.com Community. We take care to only breed healthy bloodlines. West Coast Labrador Retriever Rescue was established out of a growing need to rescue abandoned and unwanted Labrador and Golden Retrievers in the Southern California area. We are surrounded by world class trout fisheries and waterfowl havens. 5 males and 5 females to choose from. Look at pictures of Labrador Retriever puppies who need a home. Our particular focus is on less … Peabody Ranch bred to produce excellent quality puppies that have an excellent temperament, great personalities, intelligence, and beauty. We have been raising our dogs since 2002. Loyal Companion. we are just your average family with some labs! Serves We adopt to homes north to Redding and south to Fresno, and from the S.F. BOX 221038. This member has successfully passedidentity verification by a third party provider, This member has successfully passedphone verification by a third party provider, This member is an owner of a verified PayPal account. GLENDALE, CA, US. Adopt Lab Dogs in California. Missy is a 1 year old Labrador/Pitbull mix. USA USA Silver lab puppies born December 10th, 2020. and efficient way to find a puppy, sell Beagle fanatics at heart & proud owners of several champion dogs who are loved members of our family! Labrador Retriever Dogs for Adoption near Redding, California, USA, Page 1 (10 per page) PuppyFinder.com is proud to be a part of the online adoption community. The litter will likely have yellow, black, brown, and fox red pups.. Our female is an AKC fox red Labrador retriever and was... USA USA USA $1275-$1475. in Our family breeds and raises AKC Labrador Retrievers on our 10-acre working family farm near Coeur dAlene. SILEX, MO, US. ALL HEALING SPRINGS, NC, US. We find them forever homes in and around San Diego. The shelter thinks I am about 2, They call me Misty I was rescued off the streets of Mexico I'm a lab mix about 8 weeks old I've been dewormed first, Ace, is a fun energetic German shepherd mix, he's loves to run outside. Mom and Dad come from Champion Blood lines. ADN-578466. Toggle navigation. See Website, CA, USA, Posted Breed: Labrador Retriever / German Shepherd Dog (long coat). of Agriculture and we meet a high standard.... in Adoption Fee: 150.00. Page 7: Find Labrador Retrievers for Sale in Sacramento on Oodle Classifieds. We are a family breeder. Panda is, CHANCE ID#A1960369 My name is Chance and I am a neutered male, tan and white. 2 Females. EDMOND, OK, US. All rights reserved. Canyon Country, CA, USA. in AFRICA, PA, US. We treat every puppy as if... in They are AKC registered and will be up to date on their shots. Parents are both AKC registered, and puppies will have individual vet visits at 7 weeks for... USA a puppy or addopt dogs via internet. Courtesy post. We've had her since she was a puppy. In home licensed breeder, raising quality health tested puppies. We are a full-service rescue, with dogs coming to us from all over the Southern California … If you haven't yet checked out our web site as... USA This Premium Listing has a high priority placement,appearing above all basic verified and non-verified ads. 21-01-19-00326 D099 Hanna (f) (female) Lab mix. HARSTINE, WA, US. in Learn more about Southern California Labrador Retriever Rescue in Torrance, CA, and search the available pets they have up for adoption on Petfinder.