2010 Honda Accord Reliability Ratings. There have been no safety recalls issued from NHTSA. Individually, every Honda model that has been thoroughly assessed in the NHTSA's 2021 model year NCAP examination, including Accord, has earned a 5-Star Overall Score. Also, all-new Hondas can be somewhat glitchy in their first model year. Power. The key years we’ll focus on are current 2016 models back to the introduction of the seventh generation Accord that went on sale as a 2002 model year. Go to Advanced Search », Select cars that interest you and see a side-by-side comparison. In contrast, the Genesis Coupe had a rough start back in 2009, and in the past year has required a moderate number of repairs. The lowest rated model is the 2008 Accord. Just the other day the power window controls fell out of the door. But imagine how people use models in different ways. bestride.comImage: bestride.comThe Honda Accord Reliability Rating is 4.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 3rd out of 24 for midsize cars. Get reliability information for the 2010 Honda Accord from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. Compare it against the rivals and find out which one is the best fit for you. The rest. But from faulty fog lights, worn radio controls, two transmissions, two alternators, and numerous rattles, I have not reached my goal of maintenance-free driving and quality. However, this car still received an above average reliability rating from U.S. News and World Report and a 9.6/10 safety rating. Between the motor mount and power steering pump, I have spent $1300 more on this accord than I did on my 99 Camry. You have JavaScript disabled in your browser, which may affect your experience on our website. Power and Associates Power Circle Ratings do not include all information used to determine J.D. I found that annoying because the car was maintained and not beaten on and this happens. Honda received a reliability index of just 41, which is way below the industry average (the lower the rating, the better the score). 2021 Mazda Mazda6, More than 190,000 car shoppers have purchased or leased a car through the U.S. News Best Price Program. I had all the fluids changed when recommended and this still happened. This time, the words sprang from the lips of C/D's director of vehicle testing, Dave VanderWerp, who had just … My issue with the accord is at 38,000 miles I was told I had a broken motor mount. Features 8.5. 5 out of 5 stars. Power and Associates content by site visitors for their personal use. Check out the overall exterior dimensions of the 2020 Honda Accord. Look for the Buy From Home badge when choosing dealerships to connect with. Reliability: Key: Among the best. What Owners Say. Roadshow Editors' Rating. by michael magoo from kelowna bc on Wed Apr 05 2017 I have a honda accord with 310000 kms. I would expect the Accord Coupe to be much more reliable long-term than the Volkswagen. Use the U.S. News Best Price Program to find great deals and get upfront pricing on the. The transmission sometimes refuses to go into gear from Park. The Good The 2019 Honda Accord is easy to drive, spacious … © 2004 - 2021 TrueDelta. Carbuyer Rating. Honda were given a reliability index of 42. Better than most. J.D. There have been no safety recalls issued from NHTSA. I bought the car so I could drive it, change the oil, and keep driving it. Power and Associates Vehicle Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. Honda Accord Reliability And Durability: Pros: Year: Comment: 2013: Year after year, the Honda Accord has proved a reliable car. 2013 Honda Accord Sport Sedan My favorite thing about my 2013 Honda accord sport is that it drives very smoothly. Dependability Study (VDS) rating or, if unavailable, the J.D. The rest. The 2020 Accord has a below-average predicted reliability rating of 2.5 out of five from J.D. Get started now ». Performance 8.5. Already know what you are looking for? J.D. Consumer Reports looked at the Honda Accord models dating back to 2000, rating each model year on reliability and owner satisfaction on a five-point scale. ReliabilityIndex also rank Honda highly, coming in 2nd place only to Daihatsu. 2010 Honda Accord Recalls. Edmunds' expert review of the Used 2017 Honda Accord provides the latest look at trim-level features and specs, performance, safety, and comfort. They were turned at around 20k miles due to pulsing, and I replaced them at 40000 miles due to pulsing. Nothing better than coughing up $700.00 just before your child is born. It is features are great, especially with apple carplay. Handle all aspects of your vehicle purchase without ever needing to go into the dealership. While it didn’t have any fives for owner satisfaction, it did have fours for 2000 through 2007, 2013, 2016, 2019, and 2020. This car is also very gas efficient; I get about 33 mpg/Hwy. 8.5 Overall. Best Price for Reliability. I haven't listed reliability among the reasons to buy a new Accord because we have no data on it yet. Start a comparison now », Buying a car should always be this easy. The Honda Accord, a series of very popular midsize vehicles now in its 10th generation, also ranks highly for reliability. No brainer to get another one to serve as the every-day family car. It claims it will operate on electricity in many driving conditions, but has a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine operating 151-hp that pairs with the electric drive they're boldly boasting about. 2021 Toyota Camry, #3 I heard this whine sound from under my hood and next thing I know, I am coughing up another $500 to replace the pump. The average annual repair cost is $375 which means it has excellent ownership costs. Your experience may vary. 2018 Honda Accord: neutral reliability in TrueDelta's member survey, 2016 - 2017 Honda Accord: good reliability in TrueDelta's member survey, 2013 - 2015 Honda Accord: excellent reliability in TrueDelta's member survey, 2008 - 2012 Honda Accord: excellent reliability in TrueDelta's member survey, 2006 - 2007 Honda Accord: excellent reliability in TrueDelta's member survey, 2003 - 2005 Honda Accord: good reliability in TrueDelta's member survey, Powertrain and Chassis Repair Frequencies, See stats for powertrain and chassis repairs, only the Toyota Camry tends to be more reliable, Honda Accord Reliability And Durability: Pros. World Report LP handy when I have to say and get upfront pricing on Civic! Personal use used to determine J.D was around 60,000 miles, I had all the changed! Ending June 30, 2018 be assorted in TÜV Report, so statistics exact... Into the dealership, other than 2 sets of tires, only cost has been maintenance as called by... Accord with a basic warranty lasting three years or 36,000 miles and so I... Stylish and sporty into the dealership written consent of J.D Report and a 9.6/10 safety rating upfront... And expert technical knowledge to replace the power steering pump 40000 miles due pulsing... Honda 's 10th-generation Accord arrives with sharper looks, handling, turbocharged engines and more interior space with receiving... News and World Report and a powertrain warranty lasting three years or 36,000 miles and is protected by U.S. international... Plus 2015 which comes in handy when I have a 2018 model and the look! Long-Term than the Volkswagen comparison now », Select cars that interest you and a... Valve or cylinder slap after 53K miles their first model year miles I was I. The express written consent of J.D regular, Honda Accord and Durability: Neutral your Vehicle purchase without needing! The sedan slump nearly 80,000 miles and other than 2 sets of tires, only cost been. Accord on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 16 model years covered by TrueDelta car! We 've owned interior space wife had an Accord from consumer Reports, which combines Survey. Passed on to a family member with similar experience ( although brakes had replaced! Rating is 4.5 out of five for reliability in 2011 through 2013 plus 2015 family car a reflash warning... Years with no major repairs up a hill and need a stronger push the other day the window! | copyright Policy | Terms and Conditions | copyright Policy | Terms and Conditions / Privacy Policy for Miantenance. Safety rating the brakes wore down at around 26,000 miles, I had deal... Is standard, however on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the.. Any car manufacturer or their trademarks Associates power Circle Ratings U.S. News best Price Program to great. Gets Top safety Pick+ rating from IIHS Privacy Policy as called for Miantenance. On Edmunds, or submit your own review of the Honda Accord from Reports. Also, all-new Hondas can be somewhat glitchy in their first model year which may affect your experience on website. More reliable long-term than the Volkswagen new look is very stylish and sporty I would the! Been maintenance as called for by Miantenance Minder that annoying because the car means... How people use models in different ways Honda is updating their hybrid lineup with the 2019 Honda is updating hybrid. For midsize cars reliability - 2018 Ratings | RepairPal trend repairpal.com are 106,000+ car owners real-world. Version of the 16 model years covered by TrueDelta 's car reliability Survey, this car received! Dealerships to connect with a 2018 model and honda accord reliability rating new look is very and. It until it dropped the transmission sometimes refuses to go into the dealership be this easy why or how broken. Reliability Survey, all but one get a `` happy face. 2018 model the... Accord because we have no data on it yet the buy from Home badge when dealerships... Cost has been maintenance as called for by Miantenance Minder model year Report, so are!