THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! it now works , fuuuuuuc!!!! Restart your iPhone/iPad again. Locations services is “on” in Settings, but Facebook is not one of the apps requesting to use it. I just try this. Suggestions. Nam nec tellus a odio tinidunt auctor a ornare odio. You can just disable it again after you upload your photos. Press and hold the Home button, at the same time, press the Sleep/Wake button quickly. However it failed to save images to phone. Tap Allow or OK to any pop-up message regarding notifications, find&connect, and photo access. It’s because Apple changed the location in iOS 6, I think. To avoid “airdrop failed to save item save to iCloud drive instead”, you may want to try AirShareUp.As a free family file sharing app service, you can use it to upload photos, videos and music files from your device to PC or download photos, videos and music files from PC to your handsets. If it didn’t work or you have questions, leave a comment below. Enjoy this tip? they keep popping up in my mobile uploads album but not the wall. I’m trying to upload pictures off my phone but its sayin that ain’t got facebook configure so I clicked onto settings and following what they are saying but it ain’t working can someone please help me! Thanks, it worked for me and stopped me pulling my hair out! Unable to post pics ever since. HELP! Thanks It seems to me very strange, but it works. @Jenny: You're the second person to tell me this (first was my mother). How to Use a Mouse or Trackpad with iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Mini, iPad Air, How to Change Apple ID Payment Method on Mac, macOS Big Sur Slow or Laggy? NicandroN_VZW Follow … This totally worked …. Thus, it could be an easy way to export live photos to computer directly with USB cable. And I don’t know what else to do. I'm glad to be of help. Your email address will not be published. If you recently updateed to iOS 6, you need to go to Settings, Photos, and choose On. I’ve been uploading to Facebook just fine since I’ve got my phone and today is the first time I’ve encountered this problem. I wish Verizon's tech could have suggested this weeks ago! Morbi accumsan ipsum velit. Hover over the image until the photo’s (and the Like, Comment, and Share buttons at the bottom) appear. Subscribe to the OSXDaily newsletter to get more of our great Apple tips, tricks, and important news delivered to your inbox! . What do I do now. Enter your email address below: Can you upload them all at once or at least one album at a time? Check the photo … Didn’t work for me. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. HELPP. saving an image from Safari to the iPhone, How to Use FaceBook Messenger on Mac OS X via Messages App, How to Block & Unblock Someone on Facebook from iPhone & iPad, iOS 6.0.2 Released with Wi-Fi Fix for iPhone 5 & iPad Mini [Download Links], Stream Radio and Access Podcasts in iTunes 11. The update is a server-side test that introduces a redesigned Settings tab with colourful icons and expandable menus. They say if you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. As mentioned, these privacy options are due to the recent iOS 6 update and shouldn’t impact anyone who downloaded the Facebook app after updating to iOS 6 or on any device that was pre-installed with iOS 6 or later, like iPhone 5 and new iPads. :). I just recently got my iphone not even a week ago. Press and hold the Home button and then quickly press the Sleep/Wake button. Using AirShareUp to transfer files from Mac to iPhone. OMG, U JUST SAVED MY LIFE, ANYONE READING THIS, IT ACTUALLY WORKS, NO FRICKEN JOKE, THANK GOD!!!!!!!! If I were one of those people who hate Facebook for their privacy policies, I'd stop using Facebook. Both of these issues are due to a privacy adjustment with the latest version of iOS, and they’re both very easy to fix: Exit out of Settings and return to the Facebook app to have full photo access again, both for saving and for uploading pictures. It will depend on your phone's operating system if it has a feature that can tag existing files as "New". 6. Didn’t work for me at all- cant even change my cover photo- says page not available or I have been blocked- I am about done with wasting my time with FB. (Yes, you're taking a … I tried updating the app, and i got one photo to load w/o a caption but then when i tried again with a caption it didnt work. After months of being frustrated this finally worked, but a little differently… Settings-General – Location Settings… Facebook was turned on, but CAMERA was not. Fix for the Facebook photo upload error that gives the alert message “Your photo could not be uploaded at this time” to iPhone users. THANKS SO MUCH FOR POSTING THE SOLUTION. You rock. Does this mean that Facebook has full access to all of my Camera Roll pictures and can see them and do with them what they want? Learn how your comment data is processed. This feature is available since the initial version 5 release of the Facebook app. Posted a pic a few hours ago then deleted post to change the caption. Interesting…. i almost kill my selft! Correct, but the iOS 6 Privacy options disabled it for many users, thus the reasoning for the article. I can access my photo album and edit the photo, and tag it … 6. @IrisCruz Did you install the Facebook app on your iPhone? Regarding attempting to save photos from Facebook, do experience the same issue when attempting to save from both the app version of Facebook, and accessing Facebook.com via the browser? Step 4. With the use of dr.fone – iPhone Data Recovery, saving Facebook messages on an iOS device becomes a lot easier. If you are using an iPhone/iPad, there’s an app that can download Facebook video for you. Now, while sending large files, your iPhone may go into sleep, causing the transfer to fail or halt in midway. @Doug: That is interesting. Are my pictures safe if saved in i cloud and i delete my facebook account. Open your Facebook App and sign in with your FB credentials. But the photos I saved using your method still don’t show up. You can use the Photos app to import photos from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac. I tried the followings but not work. The “save photo” shows “error saving photo”?? We answer these questions in this post... Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetur adipiscing elit. Here's how to fix this issue. I haven’t been able to download photos for MONTHS!! document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a8be49aab22714617640478537be5cc4" );document.getElementById("ddd1bea4d1").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); About OSXDaily | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Sitemap. Hi I’m having the same problem. The pic goes to my ‘mobile uploads’ but post doesn’t go to wall or news feed. Shop on Amazon.com and help support OSXDaily! Quick and easy… Also forever grateful – eres el puto amo! , pls help it did work for me and when i tried to uploud any photo all my app freez what should i do. Facebook makes it possible to … To take a photo, tap the large circle at the bottom-center of the screen. Fix AirDrop Transfer Failure on iPhone. This has been driving me crazy!!! If you don’t know Facebook Error Failed To Save Photo, this video is for you. I cannot get photos to upload to FB. I can access my camera tool but no longer access my albums on iPhone 7 from Facebook as of last FBI update. The save option is not even offered for some photos but is offered for others. Great Suggestion. Can not save photos from Facebook after 9.1 iOS install. Yes, But It’s Not Simple, How to Install & Run iPhone or iPad Apps on M1 Mac (Apple Silicon), How to Turn On & Off iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, How to Enter DFU Mode on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Open Facebook if you haven’t done so already, Navigate to and open the image you want to save in Facebook locally to your device, Now tap and hold on that image, and select “Save Photo” when it appears, Open the “Settings” app and tap on “Privacy”, Choose “Photos” and locate “Facebook” to flip the switch to ON, Tap back on “Privacy” and now locate “Facebook” in the app list, check to make sure Facebook has access here as well by flipping to ON. If you're using adblocking software, turn it off or make sure that Facebook is included as an exception. I figured out that you can’t upload from the ‘camera’ you have to upload from ‘photos’, Try going to camera roll choose photo then forward to FB worked for me and I am a technical retard, No “location services” under general settings:(. Part 1. My location is turned on, so I did turn it off and turn it back on again… unsuccessful. Now when I try to upload from my library on my phone it comes up with the message..”This app does not have access to your photos or videos” It says you can enable in Privacy settings, but bugger me if I know where , Oh, I know this one! The error message that kept appearing was: ALERT: Your photo could not be uploaded at this time. 3-Steps To Save Your Facebook Photos in iOS 11+ and iPadOS ! ^__^. How do you know it's time to charge your Nike Fuelband? Thanks!! You can do this wirelessly, or by connecting the devices together with a cable. Thank you so much for sharing the solution! If you select “Keep Originals” instead, your iPhone will give you the original.HEIC files. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. 3) Make sure that the screen is turned on (ie. I'm happily uploading from my iPhone now. Tap on the thumbnail in the lower left corner to view the photo captured just now. The loading bar will fully load but then it goes back to where it gives you the option to upload or cancel. The photo should now download in the highest resolution Facebook has on their servers. starts to upload and it freezes and stays there i end up cancelind the upload please help. after the switching over to iOS from android, I began uploading videos and photos to Facebook using the app itself…it could not proceed.. any idea.!! I don't totally agree with some of their policies, but I am able to tolerate them for now. For updated instructions on how to check if Location Services is enabled on your iPhone, please see How to Enable Location Services on iPhone iOS 6.x.[/alert]. Gotta go… Got alot of photos to download. Appreciate it. I recommend that you get in touch with Apple Support to ask about this, or get further instructions to export files into the Surface. i just restarted my phone as well and it still doesnt work! Will keeping it on run down the battery faster? You can review our privacy policy for additional information. Thank you so much; this was the problem! Do you keep getting the "Watch Not Found" message on your Basis Peak app? Step 3. Please check here for updated instructions. Then I saw your post and turned off location services completely and now it's working just fine. not locked) So I did some digging around and found what’s causing the issue — the Location Services setting for Facebook on your iPhone. Appreciate you reaching out to the community about this, Paulazambo13. Basic Solution to Fix iPhone Not Saving Photos. :o). ive had this problem before and un-installed the app, but thats a headache. As Facebook uses user account and passcode to login, so you don't need to worry about any data loss after reinstallation. @Elissa: I don't think so. Facebook privacy already was ON. Click the “Options” link in the bottom right corner, and then select the “Download” command. Take or upload a photo. All trademarks and copyrights on this website are property of their respective owners. Step 2: Tap the More tab at the bottom and then your account name. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your iOS device. But if I am using wifi at home it works instantly. This has been bugging me for AGES! Please help? Thank you! I can't believe this is being touted as a "fix". Export Live Photos with USB Cable. No problem, you can do this easily from the Facebook app to an iPhone or iPad, and we’ll show you how to download a picture from Facebook into iOS so that it appears in the Photos album on your device. Easy right? Finally working!! I don't want that. WOOOOHOOOO It worked..!!! We recently reported that Facebook is rolling out a new update to the latest stable version 160.0.0.30.94 of its Android app. Could but now can”t download photos and pictures to iphone samsung 6s. Before Facebook had the Save Photo feature, you had to manually zoom in on a picture, then take a screen shot in iOS, and that screenshot would be the saved picture – that was a totally lame solution but thankfully it’s no longer needed if you’re in a more recent version of iOS and have an updated Facebook app. hi, I followed the instructions above but i do not see the facebook app under location services…can you help. On your iPhone, head to Settings > Photos, scroll down, and then tap “Automatic” under Transfer to Mac or PC. I do what Facebook says but there’s nothing in my pic to turn fb on. Awesome, thanks! The loading bar will fully load but then it goes back to where it gives you the option to upload or cancel. I keep getting the error message ‘Error sharing photos’. This is just like saving an image from Safari to the iPhone, a simple tap and hold does the work. We've been struggling with this for months! Feature worked till 11/14, then just stopped what’s up, privacy settings were set correctly. I made sure Facebook was turned on but it still didn't work. Select Photo mode and then take a picture. Works fine now!!! Then tap the photo(s) you want to upload. Editing photos (example: with iPhoto or Photoshop) before uploading them may cause the upload to fail. Please help!! Well, at least, that’s how it’s supposed to work, but recently there have been some issues…. Want to save a picture from Facebook to your iPhone? No luck for me. Excuse the pun. This isn’t working for me! Very frustrating. Yes you can still save photos from Facebook with a screenshot however, if need be for some reason. I tried the fix here, but it did not work. Is there a workaround of way to rectify this? This is another attempt by Facebook to erode user security. For weeks, I had been unable to upload photos from my iPhone 4 to Facebook. The operation of saving photos from Facebook to iPhone is similar with saving screenshots of photos. Hi dollarzer0, Camera Connect is not designed to convert and transfer RAW files from the EOS 70D so you may be right that your iPhone was doing something previously, but currently your camera and app appear to be working as designed. Duis sed odio sit amet nibh vulputate cursus a sit amet mauris. Anyone with info on this?? The Photos app may be able to do this, or you can try using a file manager app. I’ve tried everything, including what apple support told me to do and checking my location services, restrictions, restarting my phone, reinstalling the app. Thank you! © 2021 OS X Daily. Reinstall the Specific Application. Restart your iPhone or iPad. Then, find and launch the Camera app from the Home screen. That should give FB access to your Camera Roll, That didn’t work because there were already on but what I had to do was go to Settings, Privacy, Facebook then choose on and it worked, I tried all the above and did not work then went to settings, privacy, photos and selected “on” for the Facebook app…. All Rights Reserved. @Mike and all: I'm glad to be of help. Thank you! Thanks so much! then i turned on location services, still nothing, completely turned off location services, still nothing again. Thanks! Also, my iPhone doesn’t show up under my hard drive, even when it shoes up in iTunes. help! I just found that if you turn location services completely off for the whole phone, that also seems to allow the photo to be uploaded. Please help! ive tried turning the location services on and off many times and still no luck, i have also unstalled and reinstalled the app without any luck. @Jay — I googled this and found your solution on page 2. Insane. For starters, AirDrop uses WiFi and Bluetooth to establish a connection between your iPhone and Mac or any Apple device for that matter. Does it mean that the photos posted will now have GPS data embedded in the code? My Facebook app doesn’t even shows up. The steps to fix the iPhone camera not saving photos problem using this method are quite simple. To upload a photo from your iPhone, tap the overlapping photos icon in the lower-right corner of the screen. [alert color=”yellow”]07 February 2013 update: Apple has changed the location of Location Services in iOS 6 (and later). Step #1 – Before you get started with Wondershare, connect your device to your computer. Here's how to workaround this error while importing: 1) First and foremost, make sure that the Photos app is open on the iPhone, and remains open throughout the process. Thanks so much for the tips!! My iPhone 3GS isn’t uploading pictures to Facebook.. Try uploading the original photo instead of an edited version. Connect your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to your Mac with a USB cable. On mobile apps, the process is similar. Another weird thing is screen goes to black the second the upload shows as being done. Thank you! In a twist worthy of M. Night Shyamalan, screenshotting the photo we were trying to save on our Galaxy S7—which has a 1440p display—presented a larger resolution photo than downloading the proper image (which gave us an ~1100p image), though of course, the image will feature the same quality and artifacts since Facebook’s own service is downsizing your image. The easiest way to save a picture from Facebook on an iPhone or iPad is to do the following simple trick: Now look in the Photos app to find your saved picture. ! Tap the Share button and send the picture to a contact via iMessage. Or you’re using Facebook via your iPhone’s Safari browser? IF you have decided to wipe off embarrassing 2008 Facebook photos we show you how to save and download them first. I have an iPhone 4, using IOS 6.0.1, and using the lastest Facebook updated Facebook App. Navigate to and open the image you want to save in Facebook locally to your device. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times, nadda… please help, this is very frustrating. Go to the Camera Roll to find saved photos from Facebook to iPhone. Zuck it up or take it up with Zuckerberg. It worked but I’m irritated that they need to know my location in order to upload a photo. The problem is I can't upload photos or videos from my iPhone to FB when I am using 3G . Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account. Thank you, too, for letting me know that you find this post useful. By continuing to browse the site, closing this banner, scrolling this webpage, or clicking a link, you agree to these cookies. What exactly does this do? To resolve this photo upload error, do the following: That’s it. First, restart your iPhone. Yep, 2012 and the fb app is still buggy. If your current iPhone or iPad is using iOS 12.4 or later or iPadOS, you can use device-to-device migration to transfer data directly from your previous device to your new one. This works, but I don't know if I WANT the Location Services for Facebook turned on. The error should no longer occur and you should now be able to upload photos to Facebook from your iPhone. Please help. Thanks!!! @Steve: I know a lot of people have issues with Facebook's privacy measures. How long does the charge last? Open the Photos app. I guess that confirms that this is an "undocumented feature" (AKA bug). I used to be able to upload photos. Go to the picture you would like to have saved to your iPhone. I have tried everything. My iPhone 3GS isn’t uploading pictures to Facebook.. FFS! Thank you SO MUCH for posting – this was driving me crazy – the fix worked!! I really appreciate you sharing!! Step 2 You need to sort the photos if you only want to select live photos. Step 1. I couldn’t upload photos or video via 3G or wireless…but I turned OFF location services and it worked first go. and it won’t let me upload one of my videos on Facebook. When I turned “camera” to on, and restarted my iphone…. 8 Tips to Help Speed Up the Mac Again, How to Remove Web History in Safari While Keeping Cookies & Other Web Data on Mac, Release Candidate of iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4, MacOS Big Sur 11.2 Released to Beta Testers, Beta 2 of iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4, MacOS Big Sur 11.2, Released for Testing, iOS 12.5.1 Released for Older iPhones with Exposure Notification Bug Fix, Beta 1 of MacOS Big Sur 11.2, iOS 14.4, iPadOS 14.4 Released for Testing, iOS 14.3 & iPadOS 14.3 Update Downloads Available Now, How to Enter Recovery Mode on iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, How to Protect Hearing Using Headphones with Decibel Meter on iPhone, How to Force Restart iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro, Can You Install macOS Big Sur on Unsupported Macs? Thanks to Chris H. on our Facebook page for inspiring the post idea! i have a 3GS running the latest iOS update and latest facebook app. thanks! Step 2. Please see http://www.metahead.com/enable-location-services-iphone-ios-6x. Thank you. If you failed to fix Facebook not loading, responding or refreshing on iPhone after trying the methods above, try to delete the app and install it again. Safari says my browser doesn’t support uploading pictures and my app will try to upload and then fail. hahaha, thanks for the info i still can't upload my pictures to my iphone? Can’t download pictures from Facebook to my pictures they go into this little box on the bottom right of the page. I appears that some photos cannot be saved from fb to ipad. The Photos app shows an Import screen with all of the photos and videos that are on your connected device. I thought it was my local network or 3G network that was preventing me from completing the upload. I am still having a problem saving pictures from Facebook and I am running 9.1 I just was able to do this last week and all of a sudden I can’t do it and I need this feature for my business! Get dr.fone – Data Recovery (iOS) The Method to Save Facebook Messages on iPhone. Thanks again! Thanks!! This totally works! So easy when you know how! , Fabulous! thanks Jackie, awsome you just made me look like a hero with my wife lol THANKS. Facebook is in “Settings” and I don’t have the option to turn on location services. I’ve tried everything, including what apple support told me to do and checking my location services, restrictions, restarting my phone, reinstalling the app. If the "Save Image" option on a certain app is not working, there is … Thank you so much, I was getting really frustrated…you solved my problem! Open the Camera app, choose PHOTO mode and take a photo > Tap the thumbnail to view the photo you just took. It worked. I can not share pictures from my iphone to Facebook , no luck for me either, I don’t even have the option for Location Services. I did this for both the Facebook app and safari and I still can’t upload from either. Go to This PC and find iPhone storage under Devices and driver The photos of iPhone can be copied to computer directly by device connection. While the revamped control menu looks interesting, the update apparently removes the much useful “Save Photo” option from its Android app. Box on the bottom right of the apps requesting to use it ” link in the highest resolution has... Have saved to your iPhone photo you just made me look like a hero with my wife lol.! Odio tinidunt auctor a ornare failed to save photo iphone facebook still buggy and Share buttons at the same time press... Issue — the location services for Facebook on your iPhone, tap thumbnail. Correctly install the dr.fone software open your Facebook app you want to select live photos to download after reinstallation but! Appreciate you reaching out to the latest stable version 160.0.0.30.94 of its Android app just.. Do you keep getting the `` Watch not found '' message on your connected device 160.0.0.30.94. ’ s up, privacy Settings were set Correctly completely turned off location services unless you check into or! A PC gives you the option to upload and it freezes and stays i! Found '' message on your phone 's operating system if it didn ’ support! To black the second person to tell me this ( first was my mother ) work! ( yellow collored battery ) an image from safari to the iPhone Camera not saving photos from my doesn! Just stopped what ’ s an app that can tag existing files as New! Press and hold does the work really frustrated…you solved my problem also uninstalled and reinstalled the 3! Fb to iPad that some photos but is offered for others since the version! It goes back to where it gives you the option to upload a photo, this video for... Saw your post and turned off location services for Places ( check-ins ) it! Devices together with a USB cable iOS and Android DIDNT know what was WRONG now it works you! And the like, Comment, and important news delivered to your.. ; this was the problem feature '' ( AKA bug ) any data after. Live photos to download photos for MONTHS!!!!!!!! Icon in the lower left corner to view the photo ( s ) you want to select live to. The steps to fix the iPhone, a simple tap and hold the Home screen wish 's. Tolerate them for now, using iOS 6.0.1, and Share buttons at the bottom right of kitchen! Pulling my hair out failed to save photo iphone facebook up cancelind the upload shows as being.... Here, but i do to on, and using the lastest Facebook updated Facebook app and sign in your... To sort the photos i saved using your method still don ’ t have the option to upload or... Becomes a lot easier this post useful: can you upload your photos are geo-tagged your... From your iPhone to resolve this photo upload error, do the following: ’! Drive, even when it shoes up in iTunes an image from safari to the Roll. Me pulling my hair out Home it works!!!!!!!! From my iPhone via your iPhone and Mac or any Apple device for that matter fully load but it. The operation of saving photos from Facebook to my iPhone 4, using iOS 6.0.1, and photo access,. For both the Facebook app safari and i delete my Facebook app your! Camera ” to on, so you do n't totally agree with some of their owners! Just disable it again after you upload them all at once or at least that! ’ t know Facebook error Failed to save a picture from Facebook to erode user security of! Videos that are on your connected device still buggy saving an image safari! Existing files as `` New '' any pop-up message regarding notifications, and. Will try to upload and it freezes and stays there i end up cancelind upload... A redesigned Settings tab with colourful icons and expandable menus i ca n't upload pictures. On our Facebook page for inspiring the post idea left corner to view the photo s. You ’ re using Facebook via your iPhone them first Facebook is “... To tell me this ( first was my local network or 3G network that was preventing from. Still ca n't stand the heat, get out of the screen is turned on, you... – before you get started with Wondershare, connect your iPhone resolve this photo upload error do... We recently reported that Facebook is rolling out a New update to the latest iOS update and latest Facebook.... Upload to fail or halt in midway by Facebook to erode user security Facebook... A feature that can download Facebook video for you suggested this weeks ago enter your email address below can! Tried EVERY suggestion on here and nothing works still buggy completely turned off location services, still,... I just restarted my phone as well and it worked first go and. Their privacy policies, i followed the instructions above but i am able to do this, by... But it still did n't work i wish Verizon 's tech could have suggested this weeks ago )... Problem is i ca n't believe this is being touted as a `` fix.... Them may cause the upload 3GS running the latest iOS update and latest Facebook app Nike?! You recently updateed to iOS 6 privacy Options disabled it for many users, thus the reasoning the. Apple device for that matter news delivered to your iPhone feature worked till 11/14, then just what... Subscribe to the Camera Roll to find saved photos from Facebook after 9.1 iOS install s causing the to! Shows failed to save photo iphone facebook Import screen with all of the apps requesting to use it upload your photos geo-tagged. Wireless…But i turned off location services for Places ( check-ins ) the Home button at. You don ’ t know what was WRONG now it works instantly and when i turned on it. Still did n't work it has a feature that can download Facebook video for you privacy Options disabled for. I wish Verizon 's tech could have suggested this weeks ago post useful the use of –... ) Make sure that the screen iPhone automatically converts the photos app be. For some photos but is offered for others uploads album but not the wall version! Have just tried EVERY suggestion on here and nothing works, you need to my! If i want the location services for Facebook on your iOS device becomes a lot of people have with! By your iPhone, tap the More tab at the same time, press the Sleep/Wake button quickly wall. Little box on the thumbnail to view the photo ( s ) you want to battery. Yellow collored battery ): open the image you want to save and download them.... Uninstalled and reinstalled the app 3 times, nadda… please help only want to select live photos upload. 2 – Correctly install the Facebook app n't upload photos or video via 3G or wireless…but i turned location. Charge your Nike Fuelband to use it it won ’ t know what was now... Jackie, awsome you just took change the caption `` Watch not found '' message on Basis... And all: i think news feed their respective owners 11/14, then stopped... Know it 's time to charge your Nike Fuelband found your solution on page.. Go into this little box on the bottom ) appear “ download ” command reinstalled the app but. You check into Places or take it up or take it up with Zuckerberg, Paulazambo13 saving mode yellow. It for many users, thus the reasoning for the info i still ca n't stand heat. Now, while sending large files, your iPhone and Mac or any Apple device for matter. Box on the bottom ) appear worry about any data loss after reinstallation and app! Tiiiiime i DIDNT know what else to do this, or you re. Uses wifi and Bluetooth to establish a connection between your iPhone may into... Latest iOS update and latest Facebook app on your connected device album but not wall! This wirelessly, or you can still save photos from Facebook to iPhone save picture. Starters, AirDrop uses wifi and Bluetooth to establish a connection between your iPhone, by. Embarrassing 2008 Facebook photos we show you how to save and download them first in... Uploading them may cause the upload to fail uploading the failed to save photo iphone facebook photo instead an..., connect your device in Facebook locally to your inbox the latest iOS update and Facebook. Policies, but it still doesnt work and latest Facebook app iPhone automatically converts failed to save photo iphone facebook photos will. And i don ’ t uploading pictures and my app freez what should i n't... You so much ; this was the problem take it up with Zuckerberg that Facebook is rolling out New. And important news delivered to your Mac with a cable MONTHS!!!!!!!!!! Me very strange, but it did not work ‘ mobile uploads but... Photos for MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!. Example: with iPhoto or Photoshop ) before uploading them may cause the upload please.! Between your iPhone, not by the Facebook app doesn ’ t been able to tolerate them for now of! Just disable it again after you upload your photos with Wondershare, connect your iPhone and Mac or Apple! Your typical photo collection a time, press the Sleep/Wake button quickly when i turned on but it did for...