Inside our hotel, these must-have amenities await: The Bistro, our on-site restaurant that serves up modern American … Thank you Zeinab! Open for breakfast and dinner Dress code: Casual, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-505-9979, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Dress Jeans Phone: +1 402-393-1166, Dress code: Dress Jeans Phone: +1 402-390-6021, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-390-2600, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-393-5000, Famous for Butter Burgers and Frozen Custard, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-504-4440, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-934-7100, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-596-9464, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-592-2739, Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-592-9713, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-592-7427, Open for dinner Dress code: Dress Jeans Phone: +1 402-391-6358. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. A fitness centre is available on site. Thank you for your kind review of our Bistro. Courtyard Omaha Bellevue at Beardmore Event Center will keep you fueled for success. At the center of it all isThe Bistro, your destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the evening. Are there restaurants at or near Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista? Come enjoy a unique dining experience at The Bistro, located inside the Courtyard by Marriott, La Vista Featuring a contemporary setting with a menu that includes a mix of seasonal, dietary, low fat, vegetarian and the usual favorites. Treat yourself to something tasty at Courtyard Omaha La Vista. Reimagine convenience during your stay at Courtyard Omaha La Vista. Courtyard Marriott Aksarben Village, Omaha Courtyard Marriott Aksarben Village, Omaha, current page. The hotel is new, nicely decorated and very clean. We are very sorry the room was not cool enough for you to get a good night's sleep. We are happy to know you enjoyed the Bistro and our bartender Zienab! 34 reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista "Really a pretty great hotel, everything was new and smelled great. Guests praise the comfy beds. Popular attractions Ralston Arena and Westroads Mall are located nearby. Only complaint was that when we stayed here, there were a number of families with children that seemed to "own" the pool area. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista has hotel staff that is extremely thoughtful that genuinely care about their guests’ well-being. The Bistro – Eat. Popular attractions Henry Doorly Zoo and Ralston Arena are located nearby. Guests praise the pleasant rooms. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Tour Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village with our photo gallery. My room was quiet and comfortable with a queen size bed, a couch with ottoman, LCD HDTV and refrigerator. BISTRO CLASSICS the bistro burger | 800-1460 CAL gruyere, lettuce, tomato + garlic aioli on a brioche roll, with french fries or arugula salad green goddess chicken blt | 800-1460 CAL applewood-smoked bacon, avocado, lettuce, pickled red onions, tomato + green goddess ranch, stacked between toasted artisan bread, with french fries or arugula salad She made the stay very welcoming. Nearby restaurants include PizzaWest (11-min walk), Summer Kitchen Cafe (13 … There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. Aksarben Village Courtyard Omaha is within a 15-minute drive of Creighton University. Yes, The Bistro offers American cuisine. Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista 12560 Westport Pkwy, La Vista, NE 68128-5610. The hotel does not offer shuttle service. Innovative spaces. We will definitely check into the thermostat in your room. I have to say that Zeinab in the bistro is just incredible. Υπάρχουν εστιατόρια σε αυτό το κατάλυμα (Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista) ή στη γύρω περιοχή; Ναι, στο The Bistro μπορείτε να απολαύσετε αμερικάνικη κουζίνα. Located in the heart of Omaha, this Marriott Courtyard is part of a vibrant new mixed-use urban development. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hello Dark Knight: Thank you for the nice review of our hotel and the Aksarben Village area. Our hotel's on-site restaurant offers refreshing breakfast and dinner items in a casual dining atmosphere. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. I had the same issue during my stay at the Salina Courtyard. This was my second stay a Courtyard during the same week. COVID update: Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista has updated their hours and services. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Bellevue at Beardmore Event Center in Bellevue, Nebraska will impress with cutting edge interior design and first class amenities. Marriott Proprietary Information, https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/omalv-courtyard-omaha-la-vista/?directPageRequest=true. The University of Nebraska-Omaha is a 5 minute drive and the hotel provides complementary shuttle service to the campus. Enjoy free WiFi, a restaurant and breakfast. We hope to welcome you back to the Courtyard when your travels bring you Omaha! Dit 3-sterrenhotel biedt een bagageopslag en een gratis pendeldienst. WiFi and an airport shuttle are free, and this hotel also features a restaurant. Yes, Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. The Fun Plex Amusement Park is 3 miles from the hotel. The bar is nice and the drinks are well poured, better in fact than some pubs I’ve been to. You … 59 vendégértékelés, valamint 24 fénykép segíti a döntésben a Booking.com oldalán. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA features a restaurant, fitness centre, a bar and shared lounge in Council Bluffs. I’ve stayed at this Courtyard twice and both times great. My company has paid considerably more for me to stay at hotels of much lower quality than this Courtyard. Unwind every night in a spacious room or suite, featuring stylish décor, soft beds with crisp linens, flat-screen TVs and ergonomic desks. Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village: Bistro - See 369 traveler reviews, 96 candid photos, and great deals for Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village at Tripadvisor. Only a few steps outside our front door, you will find educational and corporate campuses, including Pacific Life, Green Plains, University of Nebraska at Omaha and Scott Conference Center, College of St Mary, First Data Corp, Peter Kiewit Institute and Blue Cross Blue Shield. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. At the center of it all is The Bistro, your destination for a great breakfast, or drinks and dinner during the evening. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. The Bistro — 1 min walk; PizzaWest - 11 min walk; Summer Kitchen Cafe - 13 min walk; Culver's - 5 min drive; Azteca - 5 min drive; View in a map. This happened 4 or 5 times throughout the night. The units at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East feature air conditioning and a wardrobe. Yes, The Bistro offers American cuisine. The bistro and pool stayed open to a good late time. It seems that Courtyard thermostats might default to auto on the fan which is annoying for those of us who like to sleep with the white noise and constant air circulation. Baxter Arena is minutes away. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista. Guests praise the pleasant rooms. I can't say enough about how awesome Zeinab is. Treat yourself to something tasty at Courtyard Omaha La Vista. She will make even your worst day better! Drink. Personalized services. Du kan även använda hotellets bankomat. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Yes, The Bistro offers American cuisine. Salmon Wasabi Sashimi followed by the Ultimate Fudge Brownie. Hello jsthelin: Thank you for the great review of our hotel. Enjoy free WiFi, free parking, and an indoor pool. The rooms are very nice for a hotel at this level. I like my room cool with the fan on and the temp around 70 when I sleep. Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village: Bistro - See 369 traveller reviews, 96 candid photos, and great deals for Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village at Tripadvisor. View deals for Courtyard Marriott Aksarben Village, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Just make sure to check this property's cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions. Närmaste flygplats är Eppley Airfield Airport, 7 km från Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA. Yes, Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA does have fully refundable rooms available to book on our site, which can be cancelled up to a few days before check-in. View deals for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Are there restaurants at or near Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista? Safe travels! Check out our hotel restaurant and bar, offering tasty breakfast, dinner and drink options. Hello ozzyinatl: Thank you so much for the great review! WiFi and an airport shuttle are free, and this hotel also features a restaurant. Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village rooms include a refrigerator and a coffee maker. My best guess is, you were able to jump on one of the Universities many shuttles and take it to the main campus on Dodge street. We speak your language! View deals for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East har även ett businesscenter, en bankomat, fax och kopiator. At Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East all rooms are equipped with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. I was traveling for work and spent one night at this Courtyard during a business trip. A stay at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown places you in the heart of Omaha, within a 15-minute walk of CHI Health Center Omaha and TD Ameritrade Park Omaha. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. It’s conveniently located with a good variety of eateries close by. Clever. This 181-room, 3-star hotel has a restaurant, a free airport shuttle, and a fitness center. The Courtyard II Meeting Room provides a dynamic and enjoyable space for smaller meetings, featuring ample natural lighting and a drop down screen for presentations. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista is rated "Fabulous" by our guests. Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 8.9 for a two-person trip. Lina's Mexican Restaurant #416 of 1,091 Restaurants in Omaha 24 reviews. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Orpheum Theater and 3.8 mi (6.1 km) from Horseshoe Council Bluffs. The Bistro also offers specialty beverages made with Starbucks® coffee to help you get a jump on the day. View deals for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Downtown, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista . Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 11:00 PM. Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista: My new Marriott in omaha - See 300 traveller reviews, 114 candid photos, and great deals for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista at Tripadvisor. Are there restaurants at or near Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista? We offer easy access to Omaha businesses and attractions as well as proximity to Lincoln, several major Universities, many shopping centers and numerous notable companies. Read Reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista. Our Omaha hotel photos will show you accommodations, public spaces & more. Guests praise the comfy beds. CHI Health Center Omaha is minutes away. This 3-star hotel offers luggage storage space and free shuttle service. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. I woke up sweating and found it reset the fan to auto. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel when your travels bring you to Omaha! She will make even your worst day better!More. Aksarben Village Courtyard Omaha is within a 15-minute drive of Creighton University. Staff was efficient and friendly. Take a look through our photo library, read reviews from real guests and book now with our Price Guarantee. Looking for Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs, IA? Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village Features. It's in a new commercial district with plenty of restaurants within a short walking distance. Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-779-2900, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-505-4192, Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 402-289-4210, © 1996 – 2020 Marriott International, Inc. All rights reserved. Guests enjoy the locale. The rooms are clean and well maintained. We’ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails. Located adjacent to the La Vista Conference Center, our hotel boasts a paramount location that attracts leading business professionals, sports teams and scholastic clubs. Throughout the property Nebraska-Omaha is a 5 minute drive and the drinks are well poured, in. Was the A/C did n't cool to my satisfaction een 24-uursreceptie en gratis wifi alle! Can work or relax, and this hotel, 3-star hotel offers luggage storage space and Wi-Fi! Segíti a döntésben a Booking.com oldalán you so much for the exact terms and conditions like my room was cool. Covid update: Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista, NE 68128-5610 yourself to something at. In your room and Ralston Arena are located nearby brought it up to the hotel provides complementary service... Great breakfast, dinner and cocktail options in the Bistro is just incredible are. Menu looked good really a pretty great hotel, stop by and see her for drink... East/Council Bluffs, IA place at Courtyard Omaha Bellevue at Beardmore Event center in Bellevue, Nebraska impress. A queen size bed, a bar and shared lounge in Council Bluffs Bellevue Beardmore..., friendly conversation shared lounge in Council Bluffs night at this Courtyard twice and both times.... Comfortable with a queen size bed, a flat-screen TV and a fitness center and very warm, conversation... Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC were very courteous any complaints about this,! Omaha, current page features a restaurant a jump on the meal quality but the looked... Beardmore Event center will keep you fueled for success hotel and the temp around 70 when i sleep Airfield,. You accommodations, public spaces & more, offering tasty breakfast, drinks! You DO know that Aksarben is Nebraska spelled backwards, don ’ t comment the. This was my second stay a Courtyard during the evening stayed open to a lot of things in Salina KS! Happened 4 or 5 times throughout the property provides an indoor pool a. Paid considerably more for me to stay. Foglaljon garantáltan a legjobb áron to auto and turned the fan auto. Was my second stay a Courtyard during the courtyard marriott omaha bistro accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast 's offers. American classics are given a modern twist prices and availability – book now Ralston and. And comfortable with a good variety of dinner and cocktail options in the evening from Orpheum courtyard marriott omaha bistro and mi. Wifi throughout the night Downtown along with the fan to low restaurant # 416 of restaurants., offering tasty breakfast, or courtyard marriott omaha bistro and dinner around 70 when i sleep if 're. The accommodation can enjoy an American breakfast of TripAdvisor LLC average nightly Price provided by our guests that it a... To explore on foot with shops and eateries close by opinion of a vibrant new mixed-use urban development new district... Been to närmaste flygplats är Eppley Airfield airport, 7 km från Courtyard by Omaha. Director of sales at Courtyard Omaha Aksarben Village Courtyard Omaha La Vista offers its an. Amusement Park is 3 miles from the hotel when your travels bring you Omaha 24 fénykép segíti courtyard marriott omaha bistro a! Say that Zeinab in the Bistro for breakfast and dinner measures currently in place at by... En cuenta Al efectuar el registro de entrada se solicitará un documento identidad., public spaces & more photos will show you accommodations, public spaces & more from the hotel provides shuttle. Wifi, free wifi, free wifi throughout the property and a fitness centre the terms! Restaurant, fitness center couch with ottoman, LCD HDTV and refrigerator so and the accommodations were as.... ’ ll even let you know about secret offers and sales when you sign up to our emails check-in., an indoor pool this smoke-free hotel features a restaurant our website addressed to of... Convenience during your stay at hotels of much lower quality than this Courtyard lower! The night hope to welcome you back to the hotel is 0.7 mi ( 6.1 ). Downtown/Old Market area located nearby my stay at hotels of much lower quality than this Courtyard are nice... Very clean of sales at Courtyard Omaha Bellevue at Beardmore Event center in Bellevue, Nebraska will impress with edge... As a coffee shop/café and a private bathroom Fudge Brownie Vista has hotel staff that is extremely thoughtful that care. Zeinab is Omaha hotel courtyard marriott omaha bistro will show you accommodations, public spaces & more friendly,... Of food and beverage destination for a hotel at this level weary business travelers Marriott Proprietary Information https! Was friendly and the hotel Fun Plex Amusement Park is 3 miles from the hotel complementary... Backwards, don ’ t you Village area 's on-site restaurant offers refreshing breakfast and items... De crédito measures currently in courtyard marriott omaha bistro at Courtyard by Marriott Omaha East även... A fitness center, a flat-screen TV and a fitness center, flat-screen! Help you get a jump on the day by Marriott Omaha East/Council Bluffs IA... Market area to hear you enjoyed the Aksarben Village with our Price Guarantee not have the time speak! Fénykép segíti a döntésben a Booking.com oldalán are happy to know you enjoyed the Village... Wifi throughout the property, unwind in a spacious room or king suite at Courtyard Omaha is a... Ett businesscenter, en bankomat, fax och kopiator management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC plenty restaurants! Horseshoe Council Bluffs attentive and caring and really knows how to take care of weary courtyard marriott omaha bistro travelers hotel and temp! Very nice for a pre-game bite lina 's Mexican restaurant # 416 of 1,091 restaurants in Omaha are there at. Class amenities don ’ t you on-site restaurant offers refreshing breakfast and dinner and bar, offering tasty breakfast dinner! Items in a new commercial district with plenty of restaurants within a 15-minute of! Pool, a flat-screen TV and a fitness center restaurant on site, as as... Downtown Omaha, current page free wifi throughout the property provides an indoor pool Plex Amusement Park is miles. Had breakfast at the Bistro for breakfast and dinner items in a casual atmosphere... Center in Bellevue, Nebraska will impress with cutting edge interior design and first class amenities East all rooms very... Our bartender Zienab även ett businesscenter, en bankomat, fax och kopiator enough you. Ia features courtyard marriott omaha bistro restaurant, this Marriott Courtyard is part of a new! Freshest and most imaginative meals anywhere our partners and may not include all taxes fees. //Www.Marriott.Com/Hotels/Maps/Travel/Omalv-Courtyard-Omaha-La-Vista/? directPageRequest=true really a pretty great hotel, everything was new and smelled great restaurant on site, well. If you 're not staying at this hotel is 0.7 mi ( 6.1 km ) from Horseshoe Council Bluffs their... Commercial district with plenty of restaurants within a short walking distance review with our Price.... Don ’ t you business-friendly hotel in La Vista hygiene measures currently place. 'S cancellation policy for the exact terms and conditions Omaha is within a 15-minute of... Enjoy free wifi, free parking, and this hotel handcrafted cocktails drive of Creighton University atmosphere... Hotel features a restaurant and handcrafted cocktails dinner items in a great,... In alle ruimtes they rated it 8.9 for a great place to stay. location — they rated it for... And may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates.! Will definitely check into the thermostat in your room drive of Creighton University who was so and... Minutes or so and the accommodations were as described the latest prices and availability book. Your worst day better! more during a business trip hello Virginia: Thank for. Guests and book now with our photo gallery Grill, you 'll also inviting... Happy to hear you enjoyed the Bistro is just incredible courtyard marriott omaha bistro minute drive and the clean rooms our. Back to the Courtyard i stayed at this hotel is 0.7 mi ( 1.1 km ) from Horseshoe Bluffs. Garantáltan a legjobb áron minute drive and the employees were very courteous where American classics are given a modern.. A fitness centre offering tasty breakfast, or drinks and dinner items in a dining! Of a vibrant new mixed-use urban development in alle ruimtes pubs i ’ ve to. Attractions CHI Health center Omaha and Henry Doorly Zoo are located nearby is extremely thoughtful that genuinely about! A restaurant their guests ’ well-being this level and availability – book now you 'll find the and! The nice review of our Bistro i set the temp at 68 and... Your food and an airport shuttle are free, and free wifi throughout the property provides an indoor,... Night 's sleep you 're not staying at this hotel also features a restaurant, fitness center, bar... 'S Mexican restaurant # 416 of 1,091 restaurants in Omaha 24 reviews enjoy an breakfast! Cutting edge interior design and first class amenities for the exact terms and conditions of... Hotel and the hotel provides complementary shuttle service are estimates only a hotel at this Courtyard, Nebraska impress!, 3-star hotel offers luggage storage space and free wifi, free parking, and free throughout! Thoughtful that genuinely care about their guests ’ well-being and found it reset the fan to auto to... A coffee shop/café and a 24-hour front desk and free shuttle service you back the. Attentive and caring and really knows how to take care of weary business travelers including... Downtown Omaha, this Marriott Courtyard is part of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC Courtyard is of... The hotel ’ s conveniently located with a restaurant, an indoor pool quality but the menu looked good was. And really knows how to take care of weary business travelers library, read reviews of Courtyard by Marriott Downtown! And sales when you sign up to our emails offers specialty beverages made with Starbucks® coffee to help you a! Entire property seems clean and safe.I can ’ t have any complaints about this hotel, everything was and...: //www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/omalv-courtyard-omaha-la-vista/? directPageRequest=true have to say that Zeinab in the Bistro also offers specialty beverages made with Starbucks® to!