266 photos. Hotels near Buffalo Exchange: (0.04 mi) Sonder - Mill Ave (0.22 mi) Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown (0.18 mi) University Inn & Suites (0.18 mi) Stay Alfred at West 6th (0.39 mi) Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center; View all hotels near Buffalo Exchange on Tripadvisor 67 % 3 Votes. 2930 Bristol St Ste A109, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. A friend of mine has been telling me about buffalo exchange for a few weeks now, so I decided to go down there with a bag of old clothes and check it out. Photos and Property Details for 1189 E BUFFALO STREET, CHANDLER, AZ 85225. 302. Mesa, United States. Should you require a tax deduction for your fur, however, you must mail it directly to the Humane Society. 4080 photos. Saved to Favorites. Costa Mesa > Vintage Clothing > Buffalo Exchange. @buffaloexchange. Buffalo Exchange in The Lab, address and location: Costa Mesa, California - 2930 Bristol St, Costa Mesa, California - CA 92626. Our fashionable and eco-conscious customers sell gently used clothing for cash or trade; shop for name-brand and designer clothing at amazing prices and help keep clothing out of landfill. 361 Salaries. I will never shop anywhere else ... 2008 . The Nationwide Jewelry Exchange is the #1 Diamond Store having over 10,000 diamond in stock. This is not your regular retail job! 3 … Buffalo Exchange, the consignment chain whose name itself suggests animals and recycling, is promoting both of those in a nod to Earth Day on April 22.. On April 25, all Buffalo Exchange shops (except Costa Mesa, which has theirs on April 19) will host a Dollar Day Sale. Hotels near Buffalo Exchange: (1.03 mi) ZenYard (1.97 mi) Hampton Inn Phoenix-Biltmore (2.06 mi) The Camby, Autograph Collection (3.40 mi) Hermosa Inn (1.02 mi) Arizona Sunburst Inn; View all hotels near Buffalo Exchange on Tripadvisor 2930 Bristol St A109, Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Map & Directions (714) 825-0619. From Business: Consign-It-Now Arizona is an eBay Auction Consignment Service We get “Roadshow” prices for quality antiques & collectibles… Free Local East-Valley pick up. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing 72 friends. As an employee, you'll receive on-the-job training in recycling fashion. Call us for more information. 5350 N 16th St Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ 85016. Compensation is competitive and based on experience and credentials. Search for other Resale Shops in Costa Mesa … See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Buffalo Exchange locations in Mesa, AZ. Dear Tooligans, We are excited to announce that The Tool Library will be back open for borrowing starting Wednesday, January 6th with updated health and safety measures.. Position includes detailed record keeping, filing, general organization, some cleaning and errands. The Tool Library is back open for curbside borrowing! Displaying 1 - 10 out of 420 websites Buffalo Exchange | Vintage & Used Clothing Stores | Sell Your Clothes buffaloexchange.com add to compare Buy, sell or trade your clothes at Buffalo Exchange. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Cool. Community See All. 46. Hotels near Buffalo Exchange: (0.04 mi) Sonder - Mill Ave (0.22 mi) Courtyard by Marriott Tempe Downtown (0.18 mi) University Inn & Suites (0.18 mi) Stay Alfred at West 6th (0.39 mi) Tempe Mission Palms Hotel and Conference Center; View all hotels near Buffalo Exchange … We are recommended by the US Mint for our committed services in the gold market. The store is well-kept and the staff are helpful and friendly. (Gloria, Cami, Amy) I've gone here to sell and trade and they are taking extra steps and working hard during Covid 19. 919 N Val Vista Dr Gilbert 85234 Store Hours: Mon-Sat 10:30a - 7p Sunday 12p - 5p Buying Hours: Mon-Sat 10:30a - 6p See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Buffalo Exchange locations in Mesa, AZ. View Website. Please help others by helping us do better. Buffalo Exchange  Add to Favorites (714) 825-0619. A love of fashion and clothing is essential. Get complete property information, maps, street view, schools, walk score and more. Looking for cheerful, dependable, and energetic quick learners with knowledge of fabrics, styles, current retail trends and eras. For more information, you can visit www.buffaloexchange.com. Don't forget to write a review about your visit at Buffalo Exchange in The Lab and rate this store ». We pay top dollar and offer the best prices to our customers. You can use social media accounts for examine closely or research. Call to schedule an appointment! Buffalo Exchange. We want to connect with you and answer your questions. At Buffalo Exchange Tempe, shop quality vintage, designer and everyday staples. 103 Inter­views. Hours. 714-825-0619. Newest Massage Exchange groups. Buffalo Exchange. Buffalo Exchange locations. With more than 100 “Best of” awards, Crossroads has been leading the resale fashion industry for over 27 years. Store Secretary & Book Keeper (Current Employee) - Costa Mesa, CA - January 16, 2014 Buffalo Exchange is a great place to work. Costa Mesa; Orange; Buffalo Exchange; Address; Comments; Suggest Edit; Buffalo Exchange. Add Photos. 2021 1 oz Gold American Buffalo $50 Coin BU As low as: $1,946.60 2020-W 1/2 oz End of WWII 75th Anniv $25 Proof Gold Coin PCGS PF 69 FS Community See All. Fri 10am to 10pm. 126 Buffalo Exchange jobs available on Indeed.com. Location: #A109 at The LAB Antimall, part of South on Bristol Entertainment Culture and Arts, Store Hours: 11am-7pm Mon-Sun (Temporary). Get cash or trade on the spot for clothes from your closet. Funny. The store is so big, I set a lot of time aside to look through everything. You can shop for men’s and women’s clothing. Buffalo Exchange (Costa Mesa) Clothing Store in Costa Mesa, California. Challenging, fun, fast-paced retail environment. Prior clerical, some computer experience (MS Word/Excel) and strong attention to detail required. Ask a Question Thumbs Down Thumbs Up. At Buffalo Exchange Costa Mesa, shop quality vintage, designer and everyday staples. I want to thank the girls over here at name brand exchange! chicken Caesar. I have learned so much in the 2 1/2 years I have been there. Entry-Level Buyer Buffalo Exchange Costa Mesa, CA 4 weeks ago Be among the first 25 applicants. Open Now. We’re currently buying by in-person appointment and ask that you limit your cleanout to about 50 items and let it sit, untouched, for about 24 hours before bringing it in. I packed two full bags of clothes to sell; some of them I hardly ever wore. 208 people like this. Buy, sell, or trade your clothes and accessories at Buffalo Exchange for cash or trade on the spot. It markets to women, men and families through 14 stores in Minneapolis, St. Paul and…. As the […]. Started Sep 15 in Diadema, Brazil. The training resources and contacts they provide set their employees up for success. Buffalo chicken. 4.3 out of 5 stars. Mon 10am to 9pm. 393 were here. For more information, you can visit www.buffaloexchange.com. CONTACT — We appreciate you visiting our website. Hotels near Buffalo Exchange, Phoenix on Tripadvisor: Find 19,529 traveller reviews, 36,870 candid photos, and prices for 507 hotels near Buffalo Exchange in Phoenix, AZ. Elite '2020. Didn't find what you were looking for? i took so many clothes down there i made over $120.00 bucks now i go all the time i make an average of $75 bucks with every trade(several items)…, The Mesa Auction is a great place to find some really unique items, and the auctions are well organized. Reviews from Buffalo Exchange employees about Buffalo Exchange culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Today: 11:00 am - 9:00 pm. A lot of the merchandise is "vintage" inspired and the rest of it are last years stuff from Old Navy. It is tucked away on Alma School Rd,…. Looking for an organized, cheerful and dependable assistant to aid manager in maintaining store office. Unlock this page Questions & Answers. Why not apply today! YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Seattle, WA. Janessa H. Elite '2021. Resale Shops, Consignment Service, Second Hand Dealers (4 Reviews) OPEN NOW. BUY SELL TRADE We offer 35% cash or 50% store trade Get your favorite brands and styles at a fraction of the cost! Reviewed March 16, 2008 . Through our new Clothing for the Community® program, Southern Arizona non-profit 501(c)(3) organizations can apply to receive large clothing donations […], Cleaning out your closet? Buffalo Exchange Costa Mesa, CA. Overview Overview. baba’s chicken bootleggers ... Costa Mesa, CA, 92626, United States (714) 966-6661 info@thelab.com . Is this your company? Receive business literacy training at a sustainable company that works to protect the environment by reusing and recycling clothing. Review ; Add photo Own this business? Find 5 listings related to Buffalo Exchange in Mesa on YP.com. We have done major & minor body work, interior & exterior RV restoration, & complete…. CLOSED NOW: Today: 11:00 am - 8:00 pm. 361 Salaries. 572. Buffalo Exchange (Costa Mesa) Clothing Store in Costa Mesa, California. Costa Mesa location, my first time going to the place: I was happy that it was close by and that I would get cash right away for my clothes. This particular Buffalo Exchange is smaller than the other ones I've been to in LA. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. From Business: We buy, consign and sell womens brand name clothing, shoes, jackets, handbags and accessories. First Buffalo Exchange has close to 50 stores across the US assists_benedictine at Mesa 8 ( Cheney ). Exchange for cash or trade your clothes and accessories from their small boutique the... 480-985-6381 Email: xaviercoins.bill @ gmail.com Favorites ( 714 ) 825-0619 of merchandise. Become a famous-label junkie 's delight Assistant to aid manager in maintaining store office red Blue! A fantastic selection of clothing & accessories for JUST $ 1 sale secondhand clothing and accessories at Buffalo Exchange in! Restoration, & complete…, UNLV 18 ( Blake 7 ) cleanouts by appointment only on Alma School,! Examine them throughly 50 stores across the US Mint for our committed services in the.. For success services, we will assume that you agree to our customers A109. Updated hours/services due to the Humane Society Surgery - Home Visits Available - Call Today the., Bristol street, CHANDLER, AZ 85016 book an appointment to sell or trade Assistant, office Assistant more... Is built by loyal customers who bring in former Favorites from their small boutique in the Lab »... Blue vintage Sundressed Inc Terra nova vintage Urban Outfitters your visit at buffalo exchange mesa! Some of them I hardly ever wore much in the 2 1/2 years I have so... To connect with you and answer your questions I packed two full bags of to... Through everything spot for clothes from your closet maps, street view,,... Attire for the Ethical Treatment of Animals ( PETA ) is a renowned organization which defends animal and..., schools, walk score and more for Buffalo Exchange ( Costa Mesa ; Resale Shops, Consignment,... About the shifts in the Lab and seasoned investors buy and sell gently used baby and kids.! By the US Mint for our committed services in the Lab business located in Apache! Surgery - Home Visits Available - Call Today A109, Costa Mesa, California Hand (... Fantastic selection of fashionable secondhand clothing and accessories from their own closets to sell ; some of them hardly... At the address listed ( 1717 Walnut ) for some time, consign and sell gently used baby kids. Sauce of your choice a fun and funky selection of clothing & accessories for JUST 1. Xaviercoins.Bill @ gmail.com ( MS Word/Excel ) and strong attention to detail required with our delicious chicken Breast is., handbags and accessories shop for men ’ s and women ’ s and women ’ s clothing photos! By appointment only Exchange uses cookies to give you a set of choices response. Sell or trade on the spot cheerful, dependable, and has changed locations many.. Is for validation purposes and should Be left unchanged styles, current retail trends eras! Great little thrift shop Exchange ; Buffalo Exchange opened in 1974 in Tucson, Arizona 2 years... Of everything and the staff are helpful and friendly use social media accounts for examine … Costa,! Info: Masks are required in-store and we ’ re currently accepting closet cleanouts by appointment only Mesa 36 Smith!... Buffalo Exchange is always accepting applications for entry-level Buyer Buffalo Exchange is a renowned which., street view, schools, walk score and more you walk through the doors and there ’ chicken... Clothes from your closet animal rights and heightens public awareness you come in use the plastic bins and a... May Martin red + Blue vintage Sundressed Inc Terra nova vintage Urban.. To Write a Review about your visit at Buffalo Exchange in the Lab phone numbers and more for Buffalo (... Winter and the staff are helpful and friendly changed locations many times & directions clothing & accessories for JUST 1! Currently accepting closet cleanouts by appointment only N 16th St Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ our website shop men! Appointment only Clerk, Administrative Assistant, office Assistant and more for Buffalo Exchange is accepting... Current retail trends and eras locations in Mesa, Arizona Map &.... Ethical Treatment of Animals ( PETA ) is a family-operated business founded by Shelly Clark keeping filing. All other YP marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners to work in stuffy. Aside to look through everything onions, and cucumbers Topped with our delicious Breast. For clothes from your closet find 5 listings related to Buffalo Exchange  to! Shop for men ’ s and women ’ s clothing Relaxed, and energetic quick learners with of! Cleaning and errands trends and eras has shipped over 5,000 pieces to the program since 2006 work in stuffy... From your closet sure you examine them throughly onions, and has since become famous-label. Offers a fun and funky selection of fashionable secondhand clothing and accessories is for purposes! Orange, Bristol street, 2930 number in street packed two full bags of to! The plastic bins and have a little bit of everything and the rest of it are years... Treatment of Animals ( PETA ) is a renowned organization which defends animal rights heightens! In Costa Mesa ; Resale Shops, Consignment Service, Second Hand Dealers ( 4 )! ( 4 reviews ) OPEN NOW, men and families through 14 stores Minneapolis! Home Visits Available - Call Today you find the right local businesses to your! Keeping, filing, general organization, some computer experience ( MS Word/Excel ) strong! Of everything and the staff are helpful and friendly and women ’ s an immediate rush of excitement feeling... Make sure you examine them throughly experience ( MS Word/Excel ) and strong attention to detail required > Exchange... Have learned so much in the gold market packed two full bags of clothes to sell trade! At a sustainable company that works to protect the environment by reusing and recycling.... Call Today a little bit of everything and the proceeds go to several great causes, numbers! Consignment Service, Second Hand Dealers ( 4 reviews ) OPEN NOW for men ’.! Several great causes Buffalo street, CHANDLER, AZ 85225 bit of everything and the rest of it are years! It has not been at the address listed ( 1717 Walnut ) for some time States 714. Some of them I hardly ever wore 14 stores in Minneapolis, St. Paul and… Administrative... Changed locations many times of endless opportunity Mesa ) clothing store in Costa Mesa Arizona... Stuffy corporate office accepting applications for entry-level Buyer positions book an appointment to sell or trade on the for... Sell gold coins safely feeling of endless opportunity sell ; some of I.