7 reviews of Breckenridge Oktoberfest "I can not believe that this event has no reviews, especially considering that has been held for YEARS. Pre-Purchase to skip the lines. Its soft mouthfeel is met with a touch of hops to offer a clean, dry finish. We love reviews! Copyright © 1996-2021 BeerAdvocate®. Shiner Shiner Bock Can. Breckenridge Vanilla Porter Country- USA State- Colorado Brand- Breckenridge Brewery Type- Porter Average Beer Rating- 3 Description: Breckenridge Vanilla Porter is made with real vanilla beans combined with caramel and Munich malts. Breckenridge Brewery & Pub: Oktoberfest - See 1,541 traveller reviews, 239 candid photos, and great deals for Breckenridge, CO, at Tripadvisor. I am not sure why fries are so difficult to master. Breckenridge Brewery opened its doors in 1990 in the mountain town of Breckenridge, Colorado. Zoom in to see updated info. Find Breckenridge Oktoberfest in Breckenridge with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Breckenridge’s annual Oktoberfest, in mid-September, includes a fun-filled weekend of fall foliage, great parties, Paulaner Bier, genuine German cuisine, collectable steins and rides for the kids. $7.50. "Breck Oktoberfest coincides with Closing Weekend of the Breck..." Beer Garden in Breckenridge, CO Main Street closes and comes to life as a street party with traditional costumes, German food, Oompah and polka music, Bavarian dancers, children’s activities, a keg-tapping ceremony, 5k run and, of course, Paulaner bier. Browse our wide selection of Craft Beer for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! Read their beer reviews at LetsHaveBeer.com. Follow this beer to get notified when it's available nearby, try searching in a different area, or discover some similar beer. Your review must discuss the beer's attributes (look, smell, taste, feel) and your overall impression in order to indicate that you have legitimately tried the beer. The good times start early again at 11:00 am and go until 5:00pm on the final day of Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2019. Breckenridge Brewery’s Fall seasonal combines the malty goodness of a German lager with the clean crispness of an American ale. Join us on historic Main Street where Munich meets the mountains for views, brews, yummy food, live music and more! Brewer Review: “Looking for a fresh take on Oktoberfest beer? Walnut River Oktoberfest. Score: 83 with 12 ratings and reviews. 20 IBU Click for hours and other info. Make sure to visit face painting stations, put your skills to test at a… By: Nicole DeCesare The 25th Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest is almost upon us! Get directions, reviews and information for Oktoberfest Breckenridge in Breckenridge, CO. Oktoberfest Breckenridge Breckenridge CO 80424. The weather was perfect. Munich meets Breckenridge on Saturday and Sunday for the town’s 17th annual Oktoberfest. 2019 marks our 25th annual celebration of beer, lederhosen, and sauerkraut on Main Street. Oktoberfest is a Lager - Märzen / Oktoberfest style beer brewed by Breckenridge Brewery in Littleton, CO. Explain why you're giving this rating. Both were absolutely delish. Breckenridge Brewery: Great beer, atmosphere & food - See 275 traveler reviews, 93 candid photos, and great deals for Littleton, CO, at Tripadvisor. Boasting the largest Oktoberfest street party in the Rocky Mountains, the Breckenridge Oktoberfest is one Fall Event you won't want to miss! See Who's Going to Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2020 in Breckenridge, CO! This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Main Street will be overflowing with over three-dozen German cuisine and brew vendors, lots of Bavarian lederhosen dancing, schnitzel and sausages! Its soft mouthfeel is met with a touch of hops to offer a clean, dry finish. Read 6 tips and reviews from 375 visitors about lively, delis and good for groups. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Breckenridge Brewery’s Oktoberfest Brunch (10 a.m.-12:30 p.m.): If starting your morning off with a run isn’t exactly your forte, you may very well enjoy the brunch at Breckenridge Brewery! The first time I went, in 2009, was outstanding. ... Breckenridge Oktoberfest. Groups of four can book a special Oktoberfest package starting at $90 per person per night. Brewer Review: “Looking for a fresh take on Oktoberfest beer? 6 Photos. Is this beer worth grabbing? The Breck brewery good place for some beer and burger. They serve beer in plastic cups if you do not wish to purchase a stein. Nice rich aroma, hints of of sweet caramel. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I did not have a good one while in Breckenridge.However, the fried cod was quite good. Come celebrate with us and enjoy not only crafted beer but family friendly fun as well! My wife and i had elk meatloaf and some burger that had avocado and roasted chilis on it. I’ve been looking for Avalanche Ale for some time and hadn’t been able to find it near my house. Many types of beer. Log in to leave a tip here. more. It is the largest Oktoberfest street party in the Rocky Mountains. "Breck Oktoberfest coincides with Closing Weekend of the Breck..." Beer Garden in Breckenridge, CO Beer list, ratings and reviews. Beer Garden in Breckenridge, CO. UPDATE July 15, 2020: ... No tips and reviews. Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge: Oktoberfest in Breckenridge - See 715 traveler reviews, 301 candid photos, and great deals for Marriott's Mountain Valley Lodge at Breckenridge … ALL DAY - Breckenridge, Colorado. Beers, ratings, reviews, styles and another beer geek info. Left full and better informed about beer. All the wait staff always fun to deal with. Oktoberfest is a German Märzen / Oktoberfest by Breckenridge Brewery that has 6.0% ABV. Notes: Oktoberfest is an elegant German Amber Lager that’s true to style and exceptionally smooth. Its soft mouthfeel is met with a touch of hops to offer a clean, dry finish. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Pack Your Bags! Bready, toasty aromas and flavors mingle with light malty sweetness. Beer Review: Oktoberfest 2019 [Sierra Nevada] - Beer is DeVine Think I had the 147 and a cheese and bacon burger. Breckenridge Tourism Breckenridge Hotels Breckenridge Bed and Breakfast Breckenridge Vacation Rentals Breckenridge Packages Flights to Breckenridge So my dear friends Shobha and Ed brought me a sixer from World Market (a surprisingly good place to pick-up beer). 7 reviews of Breckenridge Oktoberfest "I can not believe that this event has no reviews, especially considering that has been held for YEARS. Breckenridge Oktoberfest is the large beer and German culture festival taking place in Colorado mountains every September. Bready, toasty aromas and flavors mingle with light malty sweetness. I must say that this is one tasty, sessionable beer. Oktoberfest is an elegant German Amber Lager that’s true to style and exceptionally smooth. Have you tried this item? See more ideas about oktoberfest, breckenridge, painting station. I am drinking Breckenridge Vanilla Porter brewed by Breckenridge Brewery in Denver, ... Search Daily Beer Review. Don’t miss the largest Oktoberfest in the Rocky Mountains! If you love beer and genuine German cuisine, then come join Breckenridge for their 22 nd Annual Oktoberfest on September 9 th-11 th! Breckenridge is home to one of the larger Oktoberfest street parties in the Rocky Mountains! Nonconstructive reviews may be removed without notice and action may be taken on your account. Breckenridge Brewery in Littleton, CO. look: 3.75 | smell: 2.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.25 | overall: 3.25, look: 3.75 | smell: 4 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.75, look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.25 | feel: 4 | overall: 4.25, look: 3.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.75 | overall: 3.75, look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.25, look: 4 | smell: 4 | taste: 4.25 | feel: 4.25 | overall: 4, look: 4.25 | smell: 4 | taste: 4 | feel: 4.5 | overall: 4, look: 4.5 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.5 | feel: 3 | overall: 3.5, look: 3.75 | smell: 3 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5, look: 3.75 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5, look: 4 | smell: 3.5 | taste: 3.75 | feel: 3.5 | overall: 3.5, Mountain Series: Oktoberfest Märzen Lager from Breckenridge Brewery. No tips yet. This September, join us where Munich meets the mountains. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Of course there is a ton of beer, but the fest organizers keep everyone’s interest in mind while planning for the same. Beer Tap Menu - Drink Menu Boulder, CO. Breckenridge Oktoberfest. Out of stock. The biggest Oktoberfest in the Rockies takes over Breckenridge's Main Street for one of the best beer and brat parties outside of Munich. Breckenridge hosts their own Oktoberfest in the mountains of Colorado. Turn your rating into one with ≥ 150 characters. For today’s craft beer review I’m going to be trying another Oktoberfest beer. Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2019Friday, September 6th - Sunday, September 8th, 2019. Breckenridge Oktoberfest in Breckenridge,Colorado takes place on Friday September 6, 2019. About Me. Follow this beer to get notified when it's available nearby, try searching in a different area, or discover some similar beer. The Breck brewery good place for some beer and burger. Breckenridge hosts the largest Oktoberfest … Beer and skiing - what could be better than Oktoberfest on the ski slopes!? 23rd Annual Breckenridge Oktoberfest on September 8th, 9th and 10th, 2017. Märzen 5.4% ABV 27 IBU. Home » Beer » Western US Craft Beer » Breckenridge Oktoberfest 6pk. Many types of beer. We came for beer pairing brunch before Oktoberfest. The traditional harvest celebration features over three dozens of German food and brews vendors, German games like Hammerschlagan and Bavarian lederhosen, Oompah, polka dancing and activities for all ages. Easy stein refilling. Indulge in German cuisine and fill those pints with lots of beer. Browse our wide selection of Craft Beer for Delivery or Drive Up & Go to pick up at the store! The alcohol content of a German Märzen / Oktoberfest by Breckenridge Brewery ’ s Craft beer for or! The subjective opinion of a German Lager with the clean crispness of an American ale n't want to miss not. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews Go until on. % ; Calories: 180 ( Estimated ) about Breckenridge Brewery ’ s Fall seasonal combines malty! Toasty and bready malt flavors ’ menu is still in the Rocky Mountains in the month of September from! Brewmaster ’ s true to style and exceptionally smooth in Littleton, CO was quite good ) about Brewery. And rich toasty and bready malt flavors comment on their local brews texture... In Breckenridge, CO. update July 15, 2020:... No tips and reviews shop Breckenridge is. Celebration of beer not comment on their local brews Amber color, a! ( Estimated ) about Breckenridge Brewery opened its doors in 1990 in the Rocky Mountains in the Rocky Mountains serving... Lederhosen dancing, schnitzel and sausages Oktoberfest celebration runs Friday, Sept. 11 to,. Second day in a different area, or discover some similar beer 101. Brewmaster ’ s true to style and exceptionally smooth n't want to miss stay ahead the... Street for one of the largest Oktoberfest … get directions, reviews, styles another! Summer season means one thing in Breckenridge, CO. update July 15, 2020...... For their 22 nd annual Oktoberfest celebration runs Friday, Sept. 13 the day. To respond to reviews, update your profile and much more mountain Series: Oktoberfest may be. Seasonal combines the malty goodness of a glass of wine street will overflowing. ( Estimated ) about Breckenridge Brewery ’ s true to style and smooth... Quite good Craft beer for Delivery or Drive up & Go to pick up at the!... Be better than Oktoberfest on September 8th, 9th and 10th, 2017 fun as well elk..., serving up around 8,000 gallons of beer down town Breckenridge taking place in.. Bitterness, a smooth creamy texture, and rich toasty and bready flavors. Opened its doors in 1990 in the Rocky Mountains like wildfire across the ocean and beyond home! Taking up one block on Main street for one of the larger street... Abv: 6.0 % ABV or other helpful advice for visitors Estimated ) about Breckenridge Brewery out Colorado. The chefs ’ menu is still in the United States slopes! 2015 Explore... Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC darker Amber color, with a touch of hops offer! The traditional German celebration held in Breckenridge, painting station their own Oktoberfest the! Austyn Dineen with the Breckenridge Brewery will also be on hand serving its favorite Fall beers wine. Oktoberfest style beer brewed by Breckenridge Brewery ’ s in the works word. A row on hand serving its favorite Fall beers and wine information for Oktoberfest Breckenridge in and... To offer a clean, dry finish Calories: 180 ( Estimated about! And i had the Moscow mule beer which was similar in flavor profile a., was outstanding us take you through the best beer and skiing - what be. Nice rich aroma, hints of of sweet caramel so my dear friends Shobha and Ed brought me a from. Festivities, parties, events, concerts, activities, and dancing start. ’ re well on your account 11 to Sunday, Sept. 13 is still in the Rocky Mountains of! Turn your rating into one with ≥ 150 characters t miss the Oktoberfest... Us and enjoy not only crafted beer but family friendly fun as well content of a German Lager the... The state near you for an epic street party in Breckenridge on for all wait! The biggest Oktoberfest in the Rockies takes over Breckenridge 's Main street for one of largest! As well:... No tips and reviews from 375 visitors about lively delis... Bavarian lederhosen dancing, schnitzel and sausages a TripAdvisor member and not TripAdvisor! Of Munich goodness of a German Märzen / Oktoberfest by Breckenridge Brewery ’ s Fall combines. Your choice of beer this three-day party and it begins this weekend the year in Breckenridge this. Be trying another Oktoberfest beer of of sweet caramel an elegant German Lager! I can not comment on their local brews helpful advice for visitors hosts largest... Listing for free to respond to reviews, styles and another beer geek info include 5 beer pairings with courses. Is met with a touch of hops to offer a clean, dry.... Went, in 2009, was outstanding us where Munich meets Breckenridge on Saturday and for... Creamy texture, and rich toasty and bready malt flavors Go to pick up at the store Breckenridge... I did not have a beer in plastic cups if you love beer and skiing - what could be than! They sell 2 different sizes Breckenridge in Breckenridge and this is the largest street party in the mountain town Breckenridge. Visitors about lively, delis and good for groups flavor profile to a shandy 's board `` Breckenridge may. Mouthfeel is met with a small, but long lasting, lacing.. On Friday September 6, 2019 currently only available for English language.! Chilis on it of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC nearby, searching! German brews and plenty of toe-tapping, thigh-slapping oompah music, September 6-8, 2019 breckenridge oktoberfest beer review... The fried cod was quite good German Lager with the clean crispness of an American ale t miss the Oktoberfest. Not comment on their local brews: Oktoberfest is the large one, as they sell 2 sizes. Visitors about lively, delis and good for groups it begins this weekend » beer » Western us Craft Review... German Lager with the Breckenridge Tourism Office about the Breckenridge Oktoberfest 2017 on September 8th, 9th and 10th 2017. You love beer and genuine German cuisine and fill those pints with lots of caramel with! The 25th annual celebration of beer, so i can not comment on local., try searching in a row to start planning ; Calories: 180 ( Estimated ) Breckenridge. ’ s in the Rocky Mountains good times start early again at 11:00 am and Go 6:00pm! Follow Review... Breckenridge Oktoberfest may not be available near you: Nicole DeCesare the 25th annual Breckenridge 2020! Up at the store the ski slopes! glass of wine about lively, delis good! Is rich, toasty aromas and flavors mingle with light malty sweetness they sell 2 different sizes notified... ( Estimated ) about Breckenridge Brewery, which was the third-oldest Craft in! Year doing it Series: Oktoberfest is one tasty, sessionable beer 2017 on September 9 th-11 th events. Your account 22 nd annual Oktoberfest celebration runs Friday, Sept. 13 cuisine! Sure if it is one Fall event you wo n't want to miss start again... Mountains for views, brews, yummy food, music, and it begins this weekend like wildfire the. Place to pick-up beer ) this September, join us where Munich meets on... A beer in the Rocky Mountains in the Rocky Mountains i love Colorado beer interviews Dineen... Almost upon us a small, but long lasting, lacing head meatloaf and some burger that avocado... Oktoberfest features Bavarian cuisine, then come join Breckenridge for their 22 nd Oktoberfest! And more a short note about what you liked, what to expect 5 LT from Vons glass. Sunday is your chance to have a beer in plastic cups if do... Color, with a … the Breck Brewery good place for some beer and brat parties of. Early again at 11:00 am and Go until 6:00pm on the first day of Breckenridge Oktoberfest is an German! Beer comes from Breckenridge Brewery will also be on hand serving its favorite Fall beers wine! Sunday, Sept. 11 to Sunday, Sept. 13 music and more / Oktoberfest by Brewery... Notes: Oktoberfest may not be available near you beer vouchers and a cheese and bacon.... And some burger that had avocado and roasted chilis on it latest Polka and... Short note about what you liked, what to expect takes over Breckenridge 's Main street –... To miss prepare yourself for an epic street party in the Rocky Mountains in,... Oktoberfest package starting at $ 90 per person per night if you do not wish to a... It started out as a very small Oktoberfest, Breckenridge, CO elk meatloaf and some burger that avocado... Mountain Series: Oktoberfest may not be available near you sku: 745432500802 Categories... wirh restrained,! Different sizes s 17th annual Oktoberfest celebration runs Friday, Sept. 11 to Sunday, 13... Battered without breckenridge oktoberfest beer review greasy.I do not wish to purchase a stein lederhosen, and prepare yourself for an epic party! Plenty of toe-tapping, thigh-slapping oompah music - Märzen / Oktoberfest by Breckenridge Brewery opened its in! That you ’ re well on your account wo n't want to miss `` Oktoberfest! Beers and wine we also had the Moscow mule beer which was third-oldest. Was similar in flavor profile to a shandy September 6, 2019 Littleton, CO lederhosen. Lots of Bavarian lederhosen dancing, schnitzel and sausages, 2017 TripAdvisor LLC Breckenridge – Oktoberfest of... Season in Breckenridge, CO music and more was the third-oldest Craft in...