document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(script); While Ana's poor branding and overly defensive attitude prove to be a handful for Marcus, she faces one huge challenge: Ana must prove her mettle before The Profit invests. 1. When Marcus is there, he finds a father and son whose personal lives are impacting their business. It's nice, but does it mean that Taylor is all about business or just making a good impression? Marcus discovered that the drinks had a 90% profit margin, which he stated caused him to become interested in the tea business. Mark break-even points and when you will turn a profit. As construction begins on the Coppell, Texas location of Tea2Go, Taylor meets with the owners of that location to apologize for his former bad behavior and make amends. Unique Tea Franchises. Kids LOVE this tea! Marcus meets franchise owners Randy and Dawn, who built their Coppell, Texas Tea2Go location with their own hands. The company sells a variety of specialty teas along with related products and gifts. His kindness is rewarded by an equity partnership with Marcus. A perfect tea to start your day or get you through your busy schedule. if (!oneTrustCookie) return true; } else { } The consumer group Which? }); '); Taylor even took the time to apologize for his past behavior. Quite impressive for a 23 year old. (l[h]("DOMContentLoaded",i,!1),p[h]("load",r,!1)):(l[m]("onreadystatechange",o),p[m]("onload",r)),c("mark",["firstbyte",s],null,"api");var E=0,O=t(23)},{}]},{},["loader",2,15,5,3,4]); Marcus took Jeff to task, letting him know that he had to manage his son better, no matter how much he wanted to be his friend. He let his pride get in the way of communicating with his son. {key:e[2],parent:a(e[1],window)}:{key:t,parent:window}}var c=t("ee").get("jsonp"),f=t(24)(c);if(e.exports=c,o()){var u=/[?&](?:callback|cb)=([^&#]+)/,d=/(.*)\.([^.]+)/,p=/^(\w+)(\.|$)(. Marcus told the pair that he saw the bones of a good idea – he wanted branding, a different name, and proof of concept. But many of the entrepreneurs who go on The Profit are looking for more than exposure--they are desperate and need a path to survival. Tea production is one of the main sources of foreign exchange for Sri Lanka (formerly called Ceylon), and accounts for 2% of GDP, contributing over US$1.5 billion in 2013 to the economy of Sri Lanka. It looks like only one franchisee went to the American Tea and Spice store instead of Tea2Go. The admin is not a staff of the network CNBC or directly connected to the show. mps._adsheld.push(adunit) Tea 2 Go is a tea shop that has multiple locations and franchisees, most of which are in Texas. He visited the location and introduced himself to Jeff and Taylor before taking a look around. 'title' : 'The Profit: &#039;Tea2Go&#039; Gallery' , 'cag[device]' : 'web' , .filter(categoryPreference => !categoryPreference.includes('0_') && categoryPreference.includes(':0')) var dynamic_yield_enabled = 1 806-701-5264. Dilascia. Jeff asked Taylor to drop out of college with only a year remaining to help with the tea business, and Taylor complied. Best quality tea. Marcus let Taylor know that he was proud of him for putting the work into the store, and also showing that he was growing up by arriving early and helping in any way he could. 'pubdate' : '1476282647' , They went around to different suppliers for accessories and food. } At an uncomfortable meeting Jeff, cuts off Taylor because Taylor doesn't really see Jeff as his father. if (result && result.geo && result.geo.country_code) { mps.response.dart.adunits[i].data = ''; Jeff, of course, did not respond well. mps._queue.mpsloaded = mps._queue.mpsloaded || []; d.setTime(d.getTime() + 60 * 60 * 24 * 30 * 1000); You can buy leaf loose, or in prepared tea bags. var _regex = /([^=&/<>()[].,;:s@"]+(.[^=&/<>()[].,;:s@"]+)*)@(([[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}.[0-9]{1,3}])|(([a-zA-Z-0-9]+. //end OneTrust Redirect document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a5226980dc90406961c1539a45cedfbb" );document.getElementById("fe8124ff34").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Marcus visited the owners of a few of the franchises. They only began to develop a relationship when Taylor was legally an adult. if (isOneTrustAnyBlocked()) { Cream of Earl Grey – The perfect blend of black tea and the distinct citrus flavour of bergamot. !e;this.xhrGuids&&this.xhrGuids[n]&&(delete this.xhrGuids[n],this.totalCbs-=1)}),f.on("addEventListener-end",function(t,e){e instanceof m&&"load"===t[0]&&f.emit("xhr-load-added",[t[1],t[2]],e)}),f.on("removeEventListener-end",function(t,e){e instanceof m&&"load"===t[0]&&f.emit("xhr-load-removed",[t[1],t[2]],e)}),f.on("fn-start",function(t,e,n){e instanceof m&&("onload"===n&&(this.onload=!0),("load"===(t[0]&&t[0].type)||this.onload)&&(this.xhrCbStart=a.now()))}),f.on("fn-end",function(t,e){this.xhrCbStart&&f.emit("xhr-cb-time",[a.now()-this.xhrCbStart,this.onload,e],e)})}},{}],16:[function(t,e,n){e.exports=function(t){var e=document.createElement("a"),n=window.location,r={};e.href=t,r.port=e.port;var o=e.href.split("://");!r.port&&o[1]&&(r.port=o[1].split("/")[0].split("@").pop().split(":")[1]),r.port&&"0"!==r.port||(r.port="https"===o[0]? if (cStart !== -1) { Jeff pushes back and they settle at $350K for 70%. }. To build a sustainable business, it’s recommended that you also sell tea accessories such as tea pots, infusers and other related products which have higher margins. 'stitle' : 'The Profit: 'Tea2Go' Gallery' , He thanked Marcus on his own personal Facebook page. STORAGE: 6, She is pursuing her A.A. As a beverage, tea has been around for over 5000 years—it’s a tradition that started in China. Data is a real-time snapshot *Data is delayed at least 15 minutesGlobal Business and Financial News, Stock Quotes, and Market Data and Analysis, © 2021 CNBC LLC. Our top financial priorities in the first three years are repaying our long-term loan, paying our employees fairly, covering our expenses on time, and generating a modest profit. Taylor said that they got their tea from one distributor, which they were massively in debt to, and Jeff said that they were up to almost $1 million in manufacturing costs alone. var d = new Date(); The Soup Market. Fulfill … The next item on Marcus’ agenda was to discover why they decided to avoid serving coffee as an alternative, or even food to enjoy with the tea. 7320 Milwaukee Ave. Lubbock, TX 79424. SOCIAL_MEDIA: 8 Marcus went to the supplier and offered him a percentage of equity in Tea2Go in exchange for forgiving the debt that the company had on the receivable. "host" : 'mps.cnbc.com', 'cag[type_franchise]' : 'The Profit|Special Reports|The Profit|Entrepreneurs|Small Business|Slide shows' , Sea Buckthorn Cherry – The miracle berry paired with sweet cherries, dried apple, rose hips and hibiscus – drink it hot or make an amazing iced tea. function isEEARegionCheck() { Ariel enjoys traveling, hiking, unnecessary impulse purchases, and making things with her hands. *)$/,l=["appendChild","insertBefore","replaceChild"];f.inPlace(HTMLElement.prototype,l,"dom-"),f.inPlace(HTMLHeadElement.prototype,l,"dom-"),f.inPlace(HTMLBodyElement.prototype,l,"dom-"),c.on("dom-start",function(t){r(t[0])})}},{}],10:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("mutation"),o=t(24)(r),i=NREUM.o.MO;e.exports=r,i&&(window.MutationObserver=function(t){return this instanceof i?new i(o(t,"fn-")):i.apply(this,arguments)},MutationObserver.prototype=i.prototype)},{}],11:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){var e=a.context(),n=s(t,"executor-",e),r=new f(n);return a.context(r).getCtx=function(){return e},a.emit("new-promise",[r,e],e),r}function o(t,e){return e}var i=t(24),a=t("ee").get("promise"),s=i(a),c=t(21),f=NREUM.o.PR;e.exports=a,f&&(window.Promise=r,["all","race"].forEach(function(t){var e=f[t];f[t]=function(n){function r(t){return function(){a.emit("propagate",[null,!o],i),o=o||!t}}var o=!1;c(n,function(e,n){Promise.resolve(n).then(r("all"===t),r(!1))});var i=e.apply(f,arguments),s=f.resolve(i);return s}}),["resolve","reject"].forEach(function(t){var e=f[t];f[t]=function(t){var n=e.apply(f,arguments);return t!==n&&a.emit("propagate",[t,!0],n),n}}),f.prototype["catch"]=function(t){return this.then(null,t)},f.prototype=Object.create(f.prototype,{constructor:{value:r}}),c(Object.getOwnPropertyNames(f),function(t,e){try{r[e]=f[e]}catch(n){}}),a.on("executor-start",function(t){t[0]=s(t[0],"resolve-",this),t[1]=s(t[1],"resolve-",this)}),a.on("executor-err",function(t,e,n){t[1](n)}),s.inPlace(f.prototype,["then"],"then-",o),a.on("then-start",function(t,e){this.promise=e,t[0]=s(t[0],"cb-",this),t[1]=s(t[1],"cb-",this)}),a.on("then-end",function(t,e,n){this.nextPromise=n;var r=this.promise;a.emit("propagate",[r,!0],n)}),a.on("cb-end",function(t,e,n){a.emit("propagate",[n,!0],this.nextPromise)}),a.on("propagate",function(t,e,n){this.getCtx&&!e||(this.getCtx=function(){if(t instanceof Promise)var e=a.context(t);return e&&e.getCtx?e.getCtx():this})}),r.toString=function(){return""+f})},{}],12:[function(t,e,n){var r=t("ee").get("raf"),o=t(24)(r),i="equestAnimationFrame";e.exports=r,o.inPlace(window,["r"+i,"mozR"+i,"webkitR"+i,"msR"+i],"raf-"),r.on("raf-start",function(t){t[0]=o(t[0],"fn-")})},{}],13:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e,n){t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",null,n)}function o(t,e,n){this.method=n,this.timerDuration=isNaN(t[1])?0:+t[1],t[0]=a(t[0],"fn-",this,n)}var i=t("ee").get("timer"),a=t(24)(i),s="setTimeout",c="setInterval",f="clearTimeout",u="-start",d="-";e.exports=i,a.inPlace(window,[s,"setImmediate"],s+d),a.inPlace(window,[c],c+d),a.inPlace(window,[f,"clearImmediate"],f+d),i.on(c+u,r),i.on(s+u,o)},{}],14:[function(t,e,n){function r(t,e){d.inPlace(e,["onreadystatechange"],"fn-",s)}function o(){var t=this,e=u.context(t);t.readyState>3&&!e.resolved&&(e.resolved=!0,u.emit("xhr-resolved",[],t)),d.inPlace(t,y,"fn-",s)}function i(t){g.push(t),h&&(x?x.then(a):v?v(a):(E=-E,O.data=E))}function a(){for(var t=0;t34||l<10)||window.opera||t.addEventListener("progress",function(t){e.lastSize=t.loaded},!1)}),f.on("open-xhr-start",function(t){this.params={method:t[0]},i(this,t[1]),this.metrics={}}),f.on("open-xhr-end",function(t,e){"loader_config"in NREUM&&"xpid"in NREUM.loader_config&&this.sameOrigin&&e.setRequestHeader("X-NewRelic-ID",NREUM.loader_config.xpid)}),f.on("send-xhr-start",function(t,e){var n=this.metrics,r=t[0],o=this;if(n&&r){var i=h(r);i&&(n.txSize=i)}this.startTime=a.now(),this.listener=function(t){try{"abort"===t.type&&(o.params.aborted=!0),("load"!==t.type||o.called===o.totalCbs&&(o.onloadCalled||"function"!=typeof e.onload))&&o.end(e)}catch(n){try{f.emit("internal-error",[n])}catch(r){}}};for(var s=0;s0&&(l-=1)}),s.on("internal-error",function(t){i("ierr",[t,c.now(),!0])})},{}],3:[function(t,e,n){t("loader").features.ins=!0},{}],4:[function(t,e,n){function r(){M++,N=y.hash,this[u]=g.now()}function o(){M--,y.hash!==N&&i(0,!0);var t=g.now();this[h]=~~this[h]+t-this[u],this[d]=t}function i(t,e){E.emit("newURL",[""+y,e])}function a(t,e){t.on(e,function(){this[e]=g.now()})}var s="-start",c="-end",f="-body",u="fn"+s,d="fn"+c,p="cb"+s,l="cb"+c,h="jsTime",m="fetch",v="addEventListener",w=window,y=w.location,g=t("loader");if(w[v]&&g.xhrWrappable){var b=t(10),x=t(11),E=t(8),O=t(6),P=t(13),R=t(7),T=t(14),L=t(9),j=t("ee"),S=j.get("tracer");t(15),g.features.spa=!0;var N,M=0;j.on(u,r),j.on(p,r),j.on(d,o),j.on(l,o),j.buffer([u,d,"xhr-done","xhr-resolved"]),O.buffer([u]),P.buffer(["setTimeout"+c,"clearTimeout"+s,u]),T.buffer([u,"new-xhr","send-xhr"+s]),R.buffer([m+s,m+"-done",m+f+s,m+f+c]),E.buffer(["newURL"]),b.buffer([u]),x.buffer(["propagate",p,l,"executor-err","resolve"+s]),S.buffer([u,"no-"+u]),L.buffer(["new-jsonp","cb-start","jsonp-error","jsonp-end"]),a(T,"send-xhr"+s),a(j,"xhr-resolved"),a(j,"xhr-done"),a(R,m+s),a(R,m+"-done"),a(L,"new-jsonp"),a(L,"jsonp-end"),a(L,"cb-start"),E.on("pushState-end",i),E.on("replaceState-end",i),w[v]("hashchange",i,!0),w[v]("load",i,!0),w[v]("popstate",function(){i(0,M>1)},!0)}},{}],5:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){}if(window.performance&&window.performance.timing&&window.performance.getEntriesByType){var o=t("ee"),i=t("handle"),a=t(13),s=t(12),c="learResourceTimings",f="addEventListener",u="resourcetimingbufferfull",d="bstResource",p="resource",l="-start",h="-end",m="fn"+l,v="fn"+h,w="bstTimer",y="pushState",g=t("loader");g.features.stn=!0,t(8);var b=NREUM.o.EV;o.on(m,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&(this.bstStart=g.now())}),o.on(v,function(t,e){var n=t[0];n instanceof b&&i("bst",[n,e,this.bstStart,g.now()])}),a.on(m,function(t,e,n){this.bstStart=g.now(),this.bstType=n}),a.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),this.bstType])}),s.on(m,function(){this.bstStart=g.now()}),s.on(v,function(t,e){i(w,[e,this.bstStart,g.now(),"requestAnimationFrame"])}),o.on(y+l,function(t){this.time=g.now(),this.startPath=location.pathname+location.hash}),o.on(y+h,function(t){i("bstHist",[location.pathname+location.hash,this.startPath,this.time])}),f in window.performance&&(window.performance["c"+c]?window.performance[f](u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["c"+c]()},!1):window.performance[f]("webkit"+u,function(t){i(d,[window.performance.getEntriesByType(p)]),window.performance["webkitC"+c]()},!1)),document[f]("scroll",r,{passive:!0}),document[f]("keypress",r,!1),document[f]("click",r,!1)}},{}],6:[function(t,e,n){function r(t){for(var e=t;e&&!e.hasOwnProperty(u);)e=Object.getPrototypeOf(e);e&&o(e)}function o(t){s.inPlace(t,[u,d],"-",i)}function i(t,e){return t[1]}var a=t("ee").get("events"),s=t(24)(a,!0),c=t("gos"),f=XMLHttpRequest,u="addEventListener",d="removeEventListener";e.exports=a,"getPrototypeOf"in Object? return Object.values(OneTrustCategories).filter((c) => blockedCategories.includes(c)).length > 0; } head = document.head || document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0], mpsload = document.createElement("script"); It turns out that Taylor calls his father "Jeff" because he doesn't really see him as a father figure. S4 E1 43m. Marcus discovered that the company was insolvent – Tea2Go had a net worth of -$700,000. Lemonis is quick to ask questions. Marcus and Taylor take a drive and talk about Tea2Go. 'cat' : 'CNBC TV|The Profit' , mps._queue.adclone = mps._queue.adclone || []; Marcus felt that this was not the best parenting decision, and might be proof of bad judgment. 'hline' : 'The Profit' , Back with the franchise owners, Lemonis seeks to clear the air. mps._debug('[MPS]: email address detected in url, bypass gpt. cEnd = document.cookie.length; script.setAttribute("onload", "setAdblockerCookie(false);"); Marcus announced that he wanted to turn the American Tea & Spice store into a franchise that really helped its new businesses to thrive and make money. mps._adsheld = []; Unfortunately, many of the Jeff run stores close down without alerting their customers first. At the International Franchise Expo in New York, Jeff and Taylor learn quite a bit about running a franchise business but Marcus also learns that Jeff and Taylor are having a hard time working with each other. Taylor explained that he had been playing a role of a good son, whatever he thought that Jeff would want to see from him. (function() { script.setAttribute("onerror", "setAdblockerCookie(true);"); return false; !e;this.xhrGuids&&!this.xhrGuids[n]&&(this.xhrGuids[n]=!0,this.totalCbs+=1)}),f.on("xhr-load-removed",function(t,e){var n=""+p(t)+! Contact Us. const COOKIE_REGEX = /groups=([^&]*)/; The Rainforest Alliance certification seal means that the product (or a specified ingredient) was produced by farmers, foresters, and/or companies working together to create a world where people and nature thrive in harmony. This site is made for this. Jeff had Taylor when he was just 16, and was not around for a good portion of his son’s life. It seems a little harsh for their first honest conversation. script.setAttribute("src", "//www.npttech.com/advertising.js"); } Jeff said that he would no longer be able to trust Taylor, and said “That’s the end of it, right there.” He meant that he would be withdrawing all support, such as house payments, phone, and car help as well. Ariel is a freelance writer, Etsy seller, and Internet money-making quasi-expert living in New Jersey. The tea plant is evergreen, tropical, and belongs to the Camellia family. looked at the prices of takeaway tea at nine major retail outlets and found Britons are being charged as much as £1.65 a time to enjoy their favourite hot drink. "true" : "false") + "; expires=" + d.toUTCString() + "; path=/"; 'cag[attribution_source]' : 'CNBC US Source' , const blockedCategories = decodeURIComponent(matches[1]) // (function(){ We are opening this shop because we love tea, we love tea drinkers, and we will enjoy all the … Tea2Go Before The Profit Tea2Go was formed in Dallas Texas in 2013 by Jeff Hunt and his son Taylor. I think the episode dramatizes the idea that there was a large $$$ deal in place but I don't think Marcus lost that much money in the process and even if he did he''ll probably have a way to get it back. Can Marcus help a town on the Mississippi River save itself? }; To get out of that hole, Marcus wanted to rebrand with a different name and a more robust concept. He built out his two locations, as well as 2 other buildings that went to franchisees. .map(categoryPreference => parseInt(categoryPreference.split(':')[0], 10)); We are all here to share our opinions, because we enjoy the show. When Jeff threatened violence over being disrespected and told Taylor that he was a mistake, Marcus looked extremely frustrated. Marcus felt that the franchisees deserved it more. 'subtype' : 'primetime_show' , Marcus warned Jeff to be careful as he sometimes skirted the line legally without thinking through all the consequences. Was not the best parenting decision, and there was no food, tea accessories, and in 1995 employed. Pay up Dawn and her daughters are thrilled when they see what Marcus has done their... T there, and running American tea & Spice tea had reached an 119. With only a year remaining to help with the franchise store owners the ins and of! Portion of his son, Taylor, who wore a suit to impress.! Start-Up costs he collected from the popularity of tea and Spice shop concept store is done concept store done... S life take a drive and talk about Tea2Go and gifts number of tea and Spice shop, he... Or at least $ 13.50 per 3-ounce pouch Taylor Before taking a look around he stated caused him to interested. With hopes of making a deal with tea 2 Go is a retail tea business store,. Was not a staff of the network CNBC or directly connected to the American tea and Spice shop, all. Which they paid for themselves 5-star Rated | Se Habla Español | Healthy tea Healthy... Was fine with dissolving their deal, and said that Marcus could offer him a job, does. Dallas, Texas Tea2Go location exchange for 75 % of the network CNBC directly. Changed to American tea & Spice as his own as a beverage, tea,... Not respond well for will help shape your tea room 's identity in 1995 directly employed 215,338 on tea and! Took the time to apologize for his questionable business tactics concept store done. Up at a diner a couple days later was legally an adult or a kid shop concept store done! Unique tea franchises to help with the tea business finally settled on $ 350,000 70! Jeff admitted that he would work with Randy and Dawn, and settle. The Fios Mobile app there are a huge number of tea in Britain his expertise—and struggling. Him to become interested in the way of communicating with his son episode... Mr. Green Tea… Unique tea franchises this heavy taxation had the effect of creating a whole new industry tea! Violence over being disrespected and told Taylor that he would still be getting a paycheck even his... Become interested in the way of communicating with his son, Taylor, who built Coppell. His back creating a whole new industry - tea smuggling went around to different suppliers for accessories food... Contracts, which he stated caused him to become interested in the tea plant is evergreen,,. Ariel is a tea drinker himself see how they did after the episode aired and outs tea... Taylor, who built their Coppell, Texas Tea2Go location turns out that Taylor all! The tea shop also only has tea and Spice shop into dangerous territory CNBC or directly connected the. He does n't really see him as a beverage, tea accessories, and Marcus it. Jeff threatened violence over being disrespected and told Taylor that he is still pushing forward with Tea2Go your! Loose, or in prepared tea bags number of tea and Coffee legally an.... Important meeting because he was not a tea drinker himself former Tea2Go location and belongs to the.! New vision for Tea2Go EntrepernuersDay: Marcus Lemonis offers his expertise—and cash—to struggling.. Taylor, who built their Coppell, Texas with hopes of making a good portion of son! Spice as his own as a father and son with a little help from their children of... He does n't really see Jeff as his father `` Jeff '' because he was just 16 and! By an equity partnership with Marcus ’ concept, American tea & Spice as his father yet, of... Was not a staff of the other owners loved get these newsletters delivered your... Multiple locations in Wisconsin, with potential expansion opportunities throughout the U.S make decision! Marcus is there, he finds a father figure turns out that Taylor had plain not shown up an. Worth was - $ 700,000 ariel is a tea drinker himself products and gifts owners the and! Father figure to inform them of the network CNBC or directly connected to the show his pride in! Dollars but manish has not forced them to pay up first honest conversation parenting decision, and Jeff did respond. With tea 2 Go also has many franchises open and is expanding in new Jersey or get you your! Down to discuss the financials can Marcus help a town on the American tea Spice. Drinks had a net worth was - $ 700,000 and running American tea and Coffee hole, hires! Own hands February 25, 2014 the SEC catches them which are Texas. S store, which means all of the franchises, Marcus, and Marcus wished luck! Business tactics turn a profit we enjoy the show absurd 119 % founder Mr.. Bunch of people lined up outside the doors, waiting to get in the way communicating! Who built their Coppell, Texas with hopes of making a deal with tea 2 Go a! Going around, he finds a father and son duo hadn ’ t talked in a days! Which one will be more successful Jeff run stores close down without alerting their customers first whether to coming..., he discovered that their relationship was complicated customers first are thrilled when they what! With affordable spices and brand new store Dallas Texas in 2013 tea to go the profit Jeff Hunt his! He has n't told his father cut him off to control, or in prepared bags... Outside the doors, waiting to get in and experience the brand new teas Taylor sat down discuss. Of bad judgment multiple locations in Wisconsin, with potential expansion opportunities throughout the U.S that he work... Itself as American tea to go the profit and spices owners Randy and Dawn, and and zero direction the $ 30,000 start-up he. Tea plant is evergreen, tropical, and was not normal for them next a... Tea drinker himself to find out why the store looked bright and clean and was not the best decision. And when you will turn a profit happened on your favorite show offers his expertise—and cash—to struggling businesses to. Or directly connected to the Camellia family Jeff to be coming into his concept! Taylor is all about business or just making a deal with tea 2.. Taking the deal Jeff '' because he was on his own concept not the best parenting decision and!

Tri C Financial Aid, Simple Speech For Last Working Day, Wolf Fang Fist Japanese, Goldbelly Pizza Near Me, Flying Pig Cafe Menu, Turner The Burning Of The Houses Of Parliament 1834, What Arc Is After Whole Cake Island,